leveling priest for wotlk

Hi i was wondering if priest is fun for raiding purposes? i currently have a 70 rogue that im planning to keep as pvp and raid/pve as a priest... Or do you think priest would be better for pvp and rogue for pve? thanks for the help

Re: leveling priest for wotlk

pvp is very based on skill, for me i had to relearn how to play my druid for resto pvp when i did all my bgs as feral. i recently leveled a priest to 70 for a disc/rogue team. be prepared to die a lot. rogues are easier to play well in pvp but harder to play at a competitive level. if your up for a challenge, i would say go rogue for pvp. people are always lookin for a priest for raiding and dps is ever so common.

Quote Originally Posted by crazyfied
    Hi i was wondering if priest is fun for raiding purposes? i currently have a 70 rogue that im planning to keep as pvp and raid/pve as a priest... Or do you think priest would be better for pvp and rogue for pve? thanks for the help
    Discipline is going to be OP at level 80 for PvP.
    Holy is going to be great for PvE
    If Blizzard continues their buffs for Shadow, it's going to be great PvE and PvP.

yeah i have decided to keep rogue for PVP and priest for PVE. Thanks for your help!