Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: Unfair Advantage + Blade flurry + Evasion

both break mach 7 with their attackspeed.

Quote Originally Posted by Shandra

2 combats rogues are duelling. Both of them have "unfair advantage" and use their evasion... What happens next?
    47 Blackholes, 3 Quasars and 72 varieties of cheese appear simultaneously and the universe collapses under the weight of all the tears of every other class because we can get the most numbers on our screen at once

hmm it's actually quite similar to retaliation, just based on dodge instead of hit/block

Nobody thought that Blizz will probably put an intern CD in Unfair Advantage ?

And make it useless? It`s decent talent but already not that great. Generally useless in raiding, Too deep in combat to make it worthwhile in pvp.

Ohh god this + fan of knifes +spam of ss = fun fun fun

I always loved Combat swords for leveling, especially with Adrenaline Rush / Evasion / Blade flurry god mode for those big groups.

With the changes i was looking forward to trying out a Muti spec for leveling, but now with this awesome little combo every 2 minutes speed grinding with Combat is looking really tempting again...

Quote Originally Posted by Karpalo
    It`s decent talent but already not that great. Generally useless in raiding, Too deep in combat to make it worthwhile in pvp.
    Completely agree.

Just browsing over the Naxx 10-Man sets and other items, I've noticed a lot of expertise. Our goal, gear wise, is to increase DPS and by doing that we aim for things like hit/expertise. Why would we want to equip the better items in the game if they are going to lessen the effects of such a deep talent?

I agree that popping a few CDs on a pack of regular mobs while leveling could be enjoyable, but I don't want a talent that I'm only using to see how many regular mobs I can kill at once.

I propose something along the lines of the Mage fire talent "Hot Streak" (Any time you score 2 spell criticals in a row using Fireball, Scorch, or Frostfire Bolt, you have a 33% chance the next Pyroblast spell cast within 10 sec will be instant cast)... Ours would be something like "Anytime you score 3 Critials in a row you gain an Unfair Advantage causing the next special ability to have a 100% Critical Chance". Also, that 4th crit you get (from the Talent) would not count as one of the 3 Crits needed to proc it again.

I mean, that actually suits the talents name 'unfair advantage' but I don't think it's actually THAT unfair.

I hope they not going to change it untill i'm done with my grinding till "WoW: The Emerald Dream"

Because of the farming and lvling potential of this ability is way beyond imagination, it will probably get a nerf sooner or later. Indeed, remember that if it can be exploit in any way, it will be nerfed.

Still waiting for the classic replies:

Rouges are overpowdered.

/sarcasm off
    [size=20pt][move][size=20pt]Falcon Punch![/size][/move]

How is that op when it`s really not even a aoe skill. Could see this one maybe bit op against enh shamans who turn into giblets if they try to hit you while evasion is on, but then again nobody forces that :P take shield on and run in the fancy wolf form until evasion is over.

For the best effect, get GS as well, stack a bit of dodge, and enjoy 90% dodge.

If guy who did the videos had done this, and also was smart enough to back up and avoid hits from the rear, he wouldn't have died.

Quote Originally Posted by norfin
    47 Blackholes, 3 Quasars and 72 varieties of cheese appear simultaneously and the universe collapses under the weight of all the tears of every other class because we can get the most numbers on our screen at once
    I'm in my school library and people are staring at me because I am laughing so hard my face is red and I'm crying.

thank you very much good sir

I'm pretty sure you're all missing the kicker here though

http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?rogu...00000000000000

forget all the stuff in between, all I did different was I added SETUP.

5 seconds...

5 combo points...

pretty simple...

Quote Originally Posted by Karpalo
    The outcome is just what you would expect it to be.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9wsKSYAbbpo
    Rogue avoidance tanking just got a whole new meaning :P

Alternatively It could be made into " Whenever you or your target dodge each other's attacks ". then it'd be useful for PvE as well.
    Although with expertise being available, I don't see many taking this talent for raiding still.

Quote Originally Posted by bbr
    Rogue avoidance tanking just got a whole new meaning :P

Alternatively It could be made into " Whenever you or your target dodge each other's attacks ". then it'd be useful for PvE as well.
    Although with expertise being available, I don't see many taking this talent for raiding still.
    I still don't think the passive overpower would make this as worthwhile in raids, and then I think we might truely see 2 rogues dueling with it causing 47 black holes, 3 quasars, and 72 varieties of cheese.

I'm pretty sure blizzard has already got a trigger in place which affects procs not to proc off procs.
    So no 72 varieties of cheese will spawn.

Quote Originally Posted by bbr
    I'm pretty sure blizzard has already got a trigger in place which affects procs not to proc off procs.
    So no 72 varieties of cheese will spawn.
    can we swap that for the black holes? I like teh cheeze