Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: New Windfury Ranks

The last 3 ranks currently don't work, at least at level 70 they don't proc Windfury.

Quote Originally Posted by Anaema
    You must not mind tanking either.
    Just work that new windshock in every rotation or two. With it now being off the global cooldown and lowering your threat, plus having Salv built into everyone that's not tank-specced, you should be able to keep up some pretty ridiculous DPS for a long while.

Quote Originally Posted by Rabidthunder
    With increased attack speed due to WF totem (always gonna be on, I assure you) we are going to miss a lot of WF procs. Perhaps Blizzards are giving us stronger procs to
    u know teh faster hits mean u hit more often means teh 3sec internal timerz for WF will be more used by less time betwenn teh proccz and hence more effective? and more attack speed means more white dmg also, i think thatz greatz changez.

Haste is good mmk?
    Actually, Mr. Lennon, I CAN imagine a world with no hatred, religion, war, or violence.
    I can also imagine attacking such a world, because they would never see it coming.

http://mhkeehn.tripod.com/trashcan.jpg
    http://politicalhumor.about.com/libr...s/carville.jpe

For once, Carville was a man ahead of his time.

Quote Originally Posted by Tigercat
    Haste is good mmk?
    ^^^^^^^^^^

THIS!

as has been said, no drop in windfurys with new WF totem up
    hopefully these new ranks will stick, since our totem and unleashed rage buffs will be much less important

myrddinde

Once blue comment was "we are working on making enchancement dps less mathy" it concerned me back then and witht he current issues it concerns me even more. The huge AP Boos tont he higher WF ranks, and them not working at all ... I guess they are fiddling around with it and I am not sure if we'll like the result.

Quote Originally Posted by myrddinde
    Once blue comment was "we are working on making enchancement dps less mathy" it concerned me back then and witht he current issues it concerns me even more. The huge AP Boos tont he higher WF ranks, and them not working at all ... I guess they are fiddling around with it and I am not sure if we'll like the result.
    well, i dont wanna be the bad guy here, but i haver a bad feeling, that they will simply leave that high AP, but remove one of the extra hits and unlink MH and OH WF CD, less mathy, and probably less dps, too