Will Mutilate be more beneficial with a faster offhand in WOTLK?

Will two Slow daggers be more beneficial for Mutilate?

I was just thinking, the faster the offhand, the more crits you get, the more chance to proc Focused Attacks, the more chance to apply poisons...

Re: Will Mutilate be more beneficial with a faster offhand in WOTLK?

is a point, but its less dmg, less burst and with the enormous chance to apply poisons as most muti specsthe fast oh is kinda redundant, the crit point is a bit odd, focused attacks fair enough but its not a great talent to begin with id stick to 2 x 1.8's

Focused Attacks? Chance on crit to restore 1 energy? I thought everyone decided not to use that.
    This user has been banned.

Quote Originally Posted by Varithorn1
    Focused Attacks? Chance on crit to restore 1 energy? I thought everyone decided not to use that.
    Chance on hit to restore 3 energy when fully specced.

However, if it does get buffed in either the chance to proc, or the amount of energy gained, what do you think then/

That there will be points better spent elsewhere still.
    This user has been banned.

Quote Originally Posted by Varithorn1
    That there will be points better spent elsewhere still.
    agree!! and imo 2x 1.8's is a must! its ~~60max dmg diffrence between 1.40 and 1.80 atm so its huge diffrence when u use mutilate (especially when it crits) and 30%chance to get 3energy for an additional 0,4 sek? naah, thanks, prefere better muti dps ;d and u dont need extra poison chance! min 60% max 80% or sth like that is fair enough.