Maelstrom Weapon Macro?

Is there a spammable Maelstrom Weapon macro that will cast only when it is instant? something like:

/stopcasting
    /cast Lightning Bolt

Looking for something that will let it fly only when it's instant and have no adverse side effects like resetting GCD or swing timers (not that it's likely but gotta be sure).
    Trust the tale not the teller.

Re: Maelstrom Weapon Macro?

Quote Originally Posted by Porphy
    Is there a spammable Maelstrom Weapon macro that will cast only when it is instant? something like:

/stopcasting
    /cast Lightning Bolt

Looking for something that will let it fly only when it's instant and have no adverse side effects like resetting GCD or swing timers (not that it's likely but gotta be sure).
    probably not, but i can 100% guarantee you that the 1st day its available there will be an addon where a HUGE icon pops up in the middle of ur screen for 1 second or 2 to let you know that your next cast is a instant

myrddinde

Quote Originally Posted by Porphy

/stopcasting
    /cast Lightning Bolt

I hope there won't be a macro like that ... shouldn't you use Lava Bust to Trigger Elemental Devastation? ;-)

Why doesn't your bloated stormstrike macro include an actual /cast stormstrike :P

what is use 13 and use 14?

Ok now that I understand the talent a bit better I have a new question. Should we stick to a flameshock, earthshock system, to keep lava burst critting? That coupled with elemental devastation would be sexy. ...though 3% melee crit isn't that much so maybe a full out enhancement build could perform better depending on gear.

Ty for the macro write up

I'm sure there will be an addon like the necrosis warning telling you it's time to fire, but I'd just like it to happen when it's available... I'm a lazy guy like that.

actualy its 9% melee crit form 3/3 in elemental devastation, and that is pretty much

Damn I did write 3. I was looking at the level 1 of the talent when writing, but I did in my head think 9. Just change the number my viewpoint is the same.

EDIT: scratch that. With "ratings" getting rolled into one that's actually pretty nice. Since my spell crit rating will be as high as my melee rating (or vise versa). Sorry I'm turning into a ruminating hag here trying to think about game mechanics and talents on stuff I haven't seen in action.

Bottom line, shammies are going to rule again..... till we get nerfed.