Nature's Splendor: Is it worth it

I was looking at the most recent build (8905) and it dawned on me. Perhaps it's just the lack of clarification or the fact that I haven't played it yet but I find my self wondering if Nature's Splendor if worth it as a Resto. If the extended time for the HoTs is just going to spread out the healing it already does or if it will actually increase the total healing done by adding a full tick. If Nature's Splendor just spreads out the healing the spell is already doing then I would say it's not worth it since it will be less healing per tick and just take Lifebloom longer to cap. If that's the case then the only spell it would actually be benificial to is IS. What do the rest of you think

Re: Nature's Splendor: Is it worth it

it should work like t5 bonus does. it just adds additional ticks without lowering them. so its imba
    I have enough of EA ruining great franchises and studios, forcing DRM and Origin on their games, releasing incomplete games only to sell day-1 DLCs or spill dozens of DLCs, and then saying it, and microtransactions, is what players want, stopping players from giving EA games poor reviews, as well as deflecting complaints with cheap PR tricks.

I'm not going to buy any game by EA as long as they continue those practices.

If that's the case then I suppose it would be worht it for Regrowth and Rejuve, but I would opt to not use it in PVP since it's all about quick heals. I would again argue that it probably doesn't help, but hinder Life Bloom.

You're meant to not let lifebloom end, that's how you use it effectively. So yes it's awesome for pvp too.

Between this and the 1 second CD for lifebloom, you're going to be able to keep a lot of those puppies rolling on the party. In a 10-man, you could still just roll stacks of LB and rejuv on the party as pretty much your whole rotation.

Even with the nerfed LB coefficient it's probably not that bad in terms of effectiveness. Regrowth spam is looking really nice, too, though.

I tend to let LB cap when I see the target is getting low before I stack again. With Regrowth and Rejuve ticking I tend to use Life bloom caps with swiftmend to get the targets health back up. I'm just concerned that having to wait that little bit longer for it to cap will cause problems, although I suppose that in the grand scheme of things it will only end up being about .5 sec longer on LB and the benifits it grants to the other HoTs will out weigh the cons it gives to LB.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Treestump
    I tend to let LB cap when I see the target is getting low before I stack again. With Regrowth and Rejuve ticking I tend to use Life bloom caps with swiftmend to get the targets health back up. I'm just concerned that having to wait that little bit longer for it to cap will cause problems, although I suppose that in the grand scheme of things it will only end up being about .5 sec longer on LB and the benifits it grants to the other HoTs will out weigh the cons it gives to LB.
    While it is nice you have worked out what works for you best, there are plenty of numbers out there showing that letting LB bloom is just not efficient. Swiftmend, natures swiftness, and regrowth; use these if you need some direct healing, do NOT let that triple stack fall off.

Increasing the duration of our hots gives us more free time to spam other heals all over the raid, instead of being assigned MT or Raid, we will probably be doing both, keeping LB and rejuv on the tank (maybe even regrowth) and refreshing those when needed and using the rest of the time to regrowth, flouris, or hot the raid up.

((Sorry wrong thread posted))

Deleted
    All of Time and Space, Everything that has happened or will happened, Where do you want to start?

"If you ever see a rogue, either rogue is overgear or the rogue has problems"

did i miss smt? what does dps rotation have to do with nature's splendor?
    I have enough of EA ruining great franchises and studios, forcing DRM and Origin on their games, releasing incomplete games only to sell day-1 DLCs or spill dozens of DLCs, and then saying it, and microtransactions, is what players want, stopping players from giving EA games poor reviews, as well as deflecting complaints with cheap PR tricks.

I'm not going to buy any game by EA as long as they continue those practices.

did i miss smt? what does dps rotation have to do with nature's splendor?
    it effects dots as well as hots

Well, I was just about to comment and say that it wasn't worth it, imo - an extra 3% duration for 3 talent points is nothing; a mere fraction of a second. Then I saw the most recent build (adding 1 sec per talent point)...

I'd say it's definately worth it now (since there aren't many places to put those last few points for resto anyhow)

according to the blizz talent calc its 10-30%, this mean there still tweaking it? the improved moonkin aura is still listed at the 20% per crit for the set duration, don't really know which one of those i would want more, the 20% limited or the 3% static, guess it would depend on the crit rate of my group

As it looks right now, it's not only worthwhile to get, it looks downright OP. 50% more mileage from Lifebloom for three talent points? Not to mention the nice buffs to Rejuv, Regrowth and Flourish. This means you'll be able to keep your HoTs on more targets at a time, or cast Nourish and Healing Touch in between HoTs (since you'll be able to cast those in Tree of Life Form in Wotlk).

There's no way a serious resto build would not take this talent in its current form.

i was brain storming a lot if i chose it for my resto build or not, but if it is REALLY 3sec instead of 30% then there is no way i skip this talent