Holy paladins; What's going to happen?

I've been away overseas for a while. Trying to catch up on these forums is a bit difficult. I've seen a lot of debate as to the change about not being able to down rank spells as well as flash of light not being able to cut it anymore (this comes from end game sunwell raiding as well). As it stands currently, are we simply outclassed by other healers? If so, why and what changes do we need to see happen before we can be competitors again?

I love playing a healer. I have both a druid and a paladin. I'd love to see my paladin do well in both pve and pvp when wotlk comes out. What major changes are going to make or break our class?

*note: I understand that the paladin class is up for a revision here shortly and everything is subject to change.

Re: Holy paladins; What's going to happen?

I count 7 threads on the first two pages of this subforum alone that deal with these questions. I know catching up is not always easy but could you please exert some personal effort before starting a thread with questions that have already been covered a million times?

Thank you.

[size=14pt]Read the: Paladin - Frequently Asked Questions[/size]

Re: Holy paladins; What's going to happen?

Quote Originally Posted by Rawberry
    I count 7 threads on the first two pages of this subforum alone that deal with these questions. I know catching up is not always easy but could you please exert some personal effort before starting a thread with questions that have already been covered a million times?

Thank you.
    One of those posts was mine. It was a bunch of people flaming someone who claimed to not rank his Holy Lights. I wanted to repost to see if I could get a more clear cut idea. I have been reading the topics and none of them have answered my question other than the fact that ranking holy light is now a thing of the past.