Thread: Naxx loot?

Naxx loot?

Is anyone wonder whats up with blizzards thinking regarding the naxx loot we have seen so far? 2x cloth leggings found so far and they are essentially identical...

Leggings of the Instructor // Leggings of Sapphiron (nice original naming btw)
    263 armor // 263 armor
    67 sta // 57 sta
    64 int // 60 int
    52 spirit // 72 spirit
    red socket // red socket
    blue socket // yellow socket
    52 crit strike rating // 41 crit strike rating
    87 spellpower // 88 spellpower

I mean, seriously? The second one should be a sta/int with 3 green damage mods (spellpower and 2 of either hit/crit/haste). This isn't the only situation either - the two cloth belts are also both sta/int/spirit/spellpower/crit. The gear just feels really awkward, like blizzard doesn't know what it wants to do. A few pieces inexplicably have mp5, a stat which, to the best of my knowledge, not a single cloth wearer (holy priests included) wants over another green damage stat or even spirit. To make matters worse, I'm not even sure blizzard has done a good enough job making spirit viable for warlocks or mages. We get 30% of it as +damage and it helps our lifetap (although apparently we barely lifetap now), but even mages don't get that. Whats going on?

As far as affliction locks specifically, I assume that the best naxx loot for us (looking at what is available) is going to be the armor with sockets, spirit, spellpower and crit strike rating? Spirit and sockets for max possible +damage and crit strike rating because it is better than haste now with personal ISB and the new pandemic.

Re: Naxx loot?

I agree with Menin. Think about it, you're in Naxx, Leggings of the Instructor drops, it's between you and another caster, and he wins by 1. You are gonna finish the raid then yell at him after. Sapphiron down, and his pants (size XXXXXXLarge) drop, and it's yours. Nearly the same stats, and more spirit is always nice to have. I'd take it over stam, since I ain't tanking. Not that often, anyways...

A) It is still beta, and naxx opened about a week ago.
    B) More caster loot=more happy casters.
    This user has been banned.

Quote Originally Posted by Varithorn1
    A) It is still beta, and naxx opened about a week ago.
    B) More caster loot=more happy casters.
    /yep

Im pretty sure i saw a blue post about how they are still reworking loot... if thats not enough there is a blue tracker on the front page that just about every day has changes to class loot. work in progress