Thread: Armor Set

Armor Set

I can only wonder what the next tiers and pvp sets look like. I hope they are gold and black for pvp. and some sort of white and blue or black combo for pve. those are the color schemes i think would look nice on a paladin. but as for just what the armor looks like i have no idea.

what would your ideal armor set look like?
    Armour is no protection against the blessed tools of the righteous

Re: Armor Set

I'm sorry to say that seeing as you are a paladin, Blizzard will most likely give you a pink armor set. With purple rims.

Quote Originally Posted by Saberoy
    I'm sorry to say that seeing as you are a paladin, Blizzard will most likely give you a pink armor set. With purple rims.
    hey the Naxx warrior gear look gayer then tier 5 in TBC and the paladin Naxx gear is black and gold.

THE ARMOR SET WAR IS AT HAND

You're not referencing our placeholder sets are you? The very same ones that have paladins without a shirt? I assure you, we will have our dreadnaught back.

Quote Originally Posted by Saberoy
    You're not referencing our placeholder sets are you? The very same ones that have paladins without a shirt? I assure you, we will have our dreadnaught back.
    we shall see. we shall and i know whats up with the missing shirt piece on it

The shirtless placeholder has been corrected, you can view it at the WotLKWiki.

It looks much better than the clown suit Deathknights are getting, but I really think this is just a placeholder. Here's the link to that.
    - Renowned expert in the field of Paladinery -
    - & Author of -
    The Highly Acclaimed "Reinvention" Threads
    North Lordaeron - Stratholme
    - Angor Coast-

It just looks odd, our new tier set. I dont mind recolourings of old sets on blues and boe epics but tier sets should really have some more imagination in them. Tier 3 wasnt good back then and it aint good now.
    Statistically speaking, you are an average player. Learn to live with it.

the whole point is that they are sticking to their pre-BC Naxx gear for their WotLK Naxx gear. that is all. recoloring to update it with the times.

15+ Year Old Account

I actually have a Female Draenei and Male Blood Elf paladin, I dont really like the looks of it on draenei but it will prob look alot better on a male blood elf, with the gear scaling on male belves ofc

I will cry if it stays black and gold, that looks like a warrior armour set.

Paladins can only do black if it looks like judgement.

Give more like tier 6, but with a proper helm.

Quote Originally Posted by mcstu
    It just looks odd, our new tier set. I dont mind recolourings of old sets on blues and boe epics but tier sets should really have some more imagination in them. Tier 3 wasnt good back then and it aint good now.
    yea, i mean they said they were going make new and creative sets.

t7 will look like t3, because there both from nax

just my opinion, i remember hearing about it before but im not positive
    look it up :P

meh, they will prolly make some new models for the new raid and pvp sets. but yea your right, why change when the content is the same.