Thread: spectral GONE!!

spectral GONE!!

and just like that blizz makes ehn from sounding real good to be being entirely shitty.oh no one can have druids supreme running abilites damn druids get travel form that breaks movement imparing as an OP healer and ehn shamans lose it when basically all it will be used for is not getting kited and running up on your enemy to SS his face off with this change to ehn i might as well just stay ele cause the main reason i went ele and not ehn at 70 is because ehn is so easily kited.. great job blizz yeah a totem that breaks movement imparing amazing so your enemy will just kite you out of range of your totem and proceed to face rape you just about every class has great ways to overcome movement imparing except ehn and the one blizz was giving is now gone.. great way to screw a class over

Re: spectral GONE!!

K, so my Shaman stays shelved for LK. That was the only Buff I was really looking forward to.

THE SKY IS FALLING!!!!

THE SKY IS FALLING!!!!

Wait...

Shut up ya gits.
    Actually, Mr. Lennon, I CAN imagine a world with no hatred, religion, war, or violence.
    I can also imagine attacking such a world, because they would never see it coming.

http://mhkeehn.tripod.com/trashcan.jpg
    http://politicalhumor.about.com/libr...s/carville.jpe

For once, Carville was a man ahead of his time.

because PvP makes up 100% of wow amirite
    Zinge
    Officer of <Smitus and Friends> 7/7M 10/10M
    US 10th

Quote Originally Posted by Kravex
    K, so my Shaman stays shelved for LK. That was the only Buff I was really looking forward to.
    Seriously? You weren't looking at Maelstrom Weapon or the ability to summon wolves to help you fight that give the same ability that they just took out with spectral transformation?

Shelf your shammy, that's cool. Just means less competition for me. ;D

Quote Originally Posted by mega0862
    and just like that blizz makes ehn from sounding real good to be being entirely shitty.oh no one can have druids supreme running abilites damn druids get travel form that breaks movement imparing as an OP healer and ehn shamans lose it when basically all it will be used for is not getting kited and running up on your enemy to SS his face off with this change to ehn i might as well just stay ele cause the main reason i went ele and not ehn at 70 is because ehn is so easily kited.. great job blizz yeah a totem that breaks movement imparing amazing so your enemy will just kite you out of range of your totem and proceed to face rape you just about every class has great ways to overcome movement imparing except ehn and the one blizz was giving is now gone.. great way to screw a class over
    I bet you'd choke if you'd say that line IRL

Quote Originally Posted by Zinge
    Millions of people play for PvP mostly.

PVP makes up a very large portion of WOW yes and spectral trans was a talent that really help ehn in PVP way way more that PVE if you dont understand that your a tard when i see an ehn shaman now on my ele shaman in PVP i laugh and proceed to kite him around and nuke them till they go bye bye but ST would have ended that.. but shit cant have a talent to closely resembling druids talents.. lol

Why play a class you can only use for 1/2 the game? Unless they fix Enh pvp viability, I wont be playing my Shaman. Yea I looked, neither of them are going to be worth a damn for pvp.

/tar Earthbind
    /wand

GG Earthbind buff.

What's better than travel form?

Group travel form. This will make your NON-PVP spec viable in the arena.

jesus ppl overreact... you know how often class changes and updates are happening right now? Theres a HELL of a lot of balancing going on. First i saw thread after thread of ppl QQing that they didnt feel it was fair that they had to blow so much mana spamming ghost wolf to break snares...now this thread... relax give constructive feedback, make sensable suggestions, and lets what till the next set of updates comes through

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Krageth
    I bet you'd choke if you'd say that line IRL
    i lol'd

Sensible suggestion: Leave ST alone.

Agreed. Focus more on the good parts of Enhancement, like it's 1400 DPS in Naxxramas at level 80.

Quote Originally Posted by Merin
    Agreed. Focus more on the good parts of Enhancement, like it's 1400 DPS in Naxxramas at level 80.
    A lot of tuning still has to be done, but it's safe to say your DPS is a lot lower than what should be expected. -per blue

lol good part?

for my shaman yes it does as it happens! odds on me not haveing to play my tank to raids is pretty damn slim

the new talent is crap for pvp.

totems are way to easliy destroyed ESPECIALLY earthbind totem and its on a 15 sec cooldown.

if blizz wants this to work they need to remove or reduce the CD for earthbind. And as quickly as totems are destroyed in arena I dont see any reason not to just remove the CD

They basically hyped enh shamans up to drop u right back on ur ass.
    Im done with enh shamans im going ele perhaps or just playing my feral druid once the xpac comes out.
    Theres no real changes done to shamans and they're covering their own ass by making maelcrapstrom be able to use heals.. cause they know damn well that totem shit they just pulled is gimped as fuck

Quote Originally Posted by talitu
    for my shaman yes it does as it happens! odds on me not haveing to play my tank to raids is pretty damn slim
    Don't worry, when all the DK's take your place, you'll have plenty of time for your shaman. =)