Master Conjuror

I remember reading a quote somewhere with blizzard saying "its a talent you'll be wanting to put points in", but it was some weeks ago.

has there been any news on this? do they still plan to upgrade from the 2nd worst talent going? (i would rate imp enslave demon worse :P).

im not quite sure what it would get changed to, to buff stones, or whether it would be a new talent altogether.

so yeh, anyone know if this is still planned? and any ideas where theyre taking it?

Re: Master Conjuror

They said something about replacing it with Imp Firestone (5 talent points,must pick in order to enable MD) and Imp Imp Firestone just before meta

Seriously, no clue at all , i guess we'll have to wait

I have seen somewhere
    Grand firestone : While applied to target weapon it increases damage dealt by direct spells by 1% and spell critical strike rating by 49. Lasts for 1 hour.
    Grand spellstone : While applied to target weapon it increases damage dealt by periodic spells by 1% and spell haste rating by 60. Lasts for 1 hour.

Quote Originally Posted by cloud_strife
    I have seen somewhere
    Grand firestone : While applied to target weapon it increases damage dealt by direct spells by 1% and spell critical strike rating by 49. Lasts for 1 hour.
    Grand spellstone : While applied to target weapon it increases damage dealt by periodic spells by 1% and spell haste rating by 60. Lasts for 1 hour.

http://www.wotlkwiki.info/index.php/Warlock
    actually the secret to getting top damage and Hks in a BG is to eat the croissant pockets with the flaky crust... the 5 cheese ones in particular are tasty.... when the little flakes drop on the keyboard and you have to pick them out you tend to cast more dots and fears
    - MortuariusBC: during a discussion on Warlocks and Hotpockets

15+ Year Old Account

nice to see the stones will now have some use, you dont see warlocks use them at the moment, i certainly never bothered, was a waste of shards

tho the periodic and direct effects look switched, dont they? i mean, yea, destro can use 49 critrate, however affli hardly can use 60 haste right now

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by katrika
    nice to see the stones will now have some use, you dont see warlocks use them at the moment, i certainly never bothered, was a waste of shards
    nice extra trinket in arena but yea what a waste of shards :
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarevokcz
    tho the periodic and direct effects look switched, dont they? i mean, yea, destro can use 49 critrate, however affli hardly can use 60 haste right now
    Made a post about that on actual WoW forums but it got pushed down due to keyloggers making new threads and the typical "what tree should I level with?"

Awesome to see that you can 'apply it to target weapon'. I guess it's not possible to combine this with oils ?

Quote Originally Posted by Spuck
    Awesome to see that you can 'apply it to target weapon'. I guess it's not possible to combine this with oils ?

nope you cant combine both

however you can use this in the arena )))))

http://wotlk.wowhead.com/?item=36900

pwned.. try again blizzard

Quote Originally Posted by Raptorg
    http://wotlk.wowhead.com/?item=36900

pwned.. try again blizzard

for pve... stones are gonna suck
    for arena... ppl will QQ till they are nerfed

15+ Year Old Account

well if they redesign them to a usefull thing, no spelldmg upgrade or shit, but like it used to be as a shild not against magic but physical dmg cd 3 min or less + removes all physical debuffs
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.