Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast

Re: WotLK Beta - Build 8926

Oh wow. Shadow priests got it bad.

Improved Spirit Tap reduction.
    Improved Shadowform reduction. (no more clearing movement debuffs)
    Misery doesn't increase mind flay dmg anymore.
    Twisted Faith down from 30% to 10% of total spirit.
    Dispersion reduction of damage was lowered to 60%

Hmmm not the direction I was hoping for Shadow.

Out with the Sheath Healadin, in with the Beacon Healadin.

We'll have to see how kings is adjusted, too, and how tankadins will be in comparison to warriors in producing threat. Hammer of the Righteous is suddenly not looking like the great staple move it used to be....
    I stream many games! WoW, SC2, TF2, old SNES games and mods, and many more! Find my stream here! I also upload many of my stream VODs and many offline recordings (usually of SC2 casts) to my YouTube, found here!. Follow, subscribe, and thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Iselian
    Out with the Sheath Healadin, in with the Beacon Healadin.

We'll have to see how kings is adjusted, too, and how tankadins will be in comparison to warriors in producing threat. Hammer of the Righteous is suddenly not looking like the great staple move it used to be....
    "Shield of Righteousness now deals holy damage equal to 240% of your block value. (Up from 200%)"

Enough to know that Pallies threat will be very high (holy damage is full, no mitigation). Huge aoe threat and now huge single target threat... no more warrior's speciality on single targets. Not to mention more usefull talent with spell damage reduction, improved holy damage on skills, deflection on ret tier 1 for prot, etc...

And Ret pallies... lol... dmg nerf on seals, less pve+pvp talents (pvp effects are on pvp talents only and pve effects on pve talents), some mana regen "band-aids" on benediction and JotW and old Art of War, somehow, back.

Well, now Ret paladins can choose between BoK or BoM.

Quote Originally Posted by Newor
    "Shield of Righteousness now deals holy damage equal to 240% of your block value. (Up from 200%)"

Enough to know that Pallies threat will be very high (holy damage is full, no mitigation). Huge aoe threat and now huge single target threat... no more warrior's speciality on single targets.
    Except we lost the additional threat on Holy Shield, as well as the increased damage from the improved version thereof, in addition to losing the additional threat on Hammer of the Righteous. Step forward, step back.

Edit: We did gain 5% damage in One-Handed Spec. We'll have to see how much that effects the loses, though I remain skeptical. All in due time, though.
    I stream many games! WoW, SC2, TF2, old SNES games and mods, and many more! Find my stream here! I also upload many of my stream VODs and many offline recordings (usually of SC2 casts) to my YouTube, found here!. Follow, subscribe, and thanks!

I can't believe "The Art of War"

It increases critical damage by 20% only with 2P

while "Righteous Vengeance" increase critical BONUS damage by 25% with 5P.

which means Righteous Vengeance sucks. seriously

Except we lost the additional threat on Holy Shield, as well as the increased damage from the improved version thereof, in addition to losing the additional threat on Hammer of the Righteous. Step forward, step back.

Edit: We did gain 5% damage in One-Handed Spec. We'll have to see how much that effects the loses, though I remain skeptical. All in due time, though.
    You realize the idea is to change the threat to being more damage based instead of invisible threat bonus-based without actually changing the total threat generated, right?
    Actually, Mr. Lennon, I CAN imagine a world with no hatred, religion, war, or violence.
    I can also imagine attacking such a world, because they would never see it coming.

http://mhkeehn.tripod.com/trashcan.jpg
    http://politicalhumor.about.com/libr...s/carville.jpe

For once, Carville was a man ahead of his time.

Your Last Stand/Adrenaline Rush equivalent has a cooldown to match the talents it copies? Well that's a shame right there. And it gives immunities to fear, something paladins have to bubble (lose aggro) to do, something warriors have to stance-dance (lost rage, brief moment of more damage taken) to do. Damn shame you get a fear-immunity rolled into 30% more health, with a (big long) 5 minute cooldown.
    It may be a PvE buff, but it most certainly not a PVP buff. Feral needed serious help in PVP (arenas especially) and that change has seriously hurt any hope of improvement. You view it as a Last Stand/Adrenaline Rush equivalent, but many other players view it as a Beastial Wrath equivalent. It may be that they are trying to do too much with one talent to satisfy pve tanks, pve dps, and pvp dps. I understand that with all the buffs and a 3 minute cooldown it could be considered a bit OP'd to have the cc immunity, but some of us would have preferred some of the other features of this talent were reduced/removed instead.

Azure Drake -- Summons and dismisses a rideable Azure Drake. This is a very fast mount. This mount can only be summoned in Outland or Northrend.
    Blue Drake -- Summons and dismisses a rideable Blue Drake. This is a very fast mount. This mount can only be summoned in Outland or Northrend.

whats the diff? i thought azure was blue?

Different hue.

By your generalizations, Azure = Blue = Cobalt, yet even now there exists an azure and a cobalt netherdrake.
    Actually, Mr. Lennon, I CAN imagine a world with no hatred, religion, war, or violence.
    I can also imagine attacking such a world, because they would never see it coming.

Oh wow. Shadow priests got it bad.

Improved Spirit Tap reduction.
    Improved Shadowform reduction. (no more clearing movement debuffs)
    Misery doesn't increase mind flay dmg anymore.
    Twisted Faith down from 30% to 10% of total spirit.
    Dispersion reduction of damage was lowered to 60%

Hmmm not the direction I was hoping for Shadow.
    Ok so shadowform gives a constant spell interrupt prevention mechanic that's nice for PVE. However nerfing Misery, Twisted Faith, Dispersion, as well as nerfing Shadow Power down to 10% (wasn't it more still in earlier builds?) crit.

I seriously hope there's some internal tweaking to our specials coefficients or is this just a preemptive nerf before the big mind flay change? Honestly we were red headed stepchilds for dps and brought for our mana regen in TBC...this doesn't reassure me that my damage will be significantly increased.

Quote Originally Posted by Tigercat
    Different hue.

By your generalizations, Azure = Blue = Cobalt, yet even now there exists an azure and a cobalt netherdrake.
    dont see why they couldnt have just added in black or chromatic :P

What do you think Twilight is? >.>

Holy fucking warlock slap

Same old whines and qq. No one is asking you to buy wotlk.
    If you do not like it just don't buy it. Warhammer here I come is old now. Get over it.

06:20 CET - Mages, Hunters, Priests, and Rogues changes updated.

Mage (Skills List / Talent Calc. (8926))
    No changes.

???

It just means you guys didn't get nerfed. Take that as a blessing.
    Signature removed. Please read our guidelines. Venara

Deleted

warlocks got the end of the stick this time

Looks like they re-skinned some models?

titans grip were nerfed again 15% miss extra!? that means we need 30% more hit
    or else our bloodsurge and ww will get fucked

Deleted

Wow just WOW - SPriest dmg/mana regen/PvP abilities nerfed to the ground? I mean what the hell? And disc priests nerfed too? Disc specc was useless since alfa and BLizz is nerfing it in one patch after another? Are you totaly drunk or half-brained?