Thread: Shaman changes!

Shaman changes!

So, latest build eh? Shaman changes, which we've been waiting to see since the last blue posts in our forums. They say our dps was too low and they were looking at it, as well as some talent changes and help in the enhance tree.

I'm not TOO angry because this seems a bit too contradictory to go through. They say we need help, better numbers. They tag posts that say we aren't up to par, and they know it, and are reading our comments. Nice eh?

Then why were we nerfed through the floor?

Jesus christ. LB nerf, FS nerf, TS still not fixed, Ancestral Awakening nerfed, Tidal waves nerfed, LHW and HW nerfed, and the only buffs i see are ToW and new ranks. Did someone miss a memo?

I mean, were paying you, why do you make us sad?

Re: Shaman changes!

Ancestral Awakening nerfed??? WTF why??

o.o

wasnt the TS and Spec trans nerf And LB nerf bad enough??

:'(
    Do not underestimate us.

I think TS is supposed to be fixed to 20 yards again, but still, it hurts bad.

Quote Originally Posted by greenstripes
    I think TS is supposed to be fixed to 20 yards again, but still, it hurts bad.
    They keep saying. I really don't believe it though.
    Do not underestimate us.

So are they still changing the Spectral Transformation to the Earthbind removing snare, cause they just addded healing spells to the MSW in the 8926 build or have they not thought up what they want the talent to actually be?

they actually gave enhance a prety good buff with the new malstrom weapon getting procs of wf :P

and the new tremor totem giving us snare releases to the grp/raid every 3secs....

I don't think Earthbind change has gone through yet.

Apparently the changes to Shamanistic Focus and MW did go through.

Something no one else has mentioned that I think deserves alot more attention is that MW buff now lasts 15 seconds instead of 10....that's a big increase for PvP'ers to reach a full stack faster.

It always lasted for 15 seconds, yes?
    Actually, Mr. Lennon, I CAN imagine a world with no hatred, religion, war, or violence.
    I can also imagine attacking such a world, because they would never see it coming.

http://mhkeehn.tripod.com/trashcan.jpg
    http://politicalhumor.about.com/libr...s/carville.jpe

For once, Carville was a man ahead of his time.

Quote Originally Posted by killmory
    they actually gave enhance a prety good buff with the new malstrom weapon getting procs of wf :P
    Thats not a buff just a fix. Choose your words carefully for the shaman. Buffs are like Love.

Quote Originally Posted by Tigercat
    It always lasted for 15 seconds, yes?
    I could be wrong **(and I am see below)** but I swore it was only 10 seconds before...or recently...

This was one of the biggest suggestions brought up to Koraa when he/she made the "What exactly do you have a problem with?" post. People complained alot about 10 sec MW not being long enough, especially in very mobile fights.

Edit: I'm wrong...for some reason I had 10 seconds on my mind...but I remember telling people when it was first announced as a talent that it's 15 secs that refreshes...so you need 5 crits in a max of 1 min...those fools on beta forums are idiots and wanted it increased to 30 seconds...if you can't crit twice against anyone in <15secs then you are probably wearing bad gear...have little to no +hit...little to no +crit...or you were afk.