Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Feral - Berserk NERF!?

Well ye, pissed off now, they're just nerfing everything they give to us.

"Berserk - You can no longer use Tiger's Fury while Berserk is active. Now only clears the effect of Fear and makes you immune to Fear for the duration instead of clearing all CC. Now a 3 min cooldown, down from 5 min."

Source: http://www.wotlkwiki.info/index.php/Main_Page

I mean seriously? We're just gonna get cycloned/blinded/hilbernated/stunned to DEATH once they notice we've popped berserk.. Even BM hunters got it easier. I for one think this is a total %!"& talent (compared to what it was) now since fear was never the problem for us feral druids - especially not in PVP. QQ all you want, this is a nerf that wasn't needed.

Re: Feral - Berserk NERF!?

I really hope these are sarcasm posts. Did you also notice that the CD is now 3 mins?

Quote Originally Posted by Geoff Tracy
    That's it...

I finally thought I was going to level my 70 Fruid to 80, and FINALLY settle down and be happy with the character that meant the most to me.

Now Blizzard nerfed us to hell, and ruined all the fun I was about to have as a fun-loving druid.

Guess I'll have to jump on the band-wagon and make Death Knights and Warlocks like everyone else if I want to mean anything and be good

Thanks blizzard for ruining Feral Druids.

I have no choice... Why should I pay 15$ a month to suck at wow?

So long, my fellow druid brothers.

You're right. You really do have no choice.
    Actually, Mr. Lennon, I CAN imagine a world with no hatred, religion, war, or violence.
    I can also imagine attacking such a world, because they would never see it coming.

http://mhkeehn.tripod.com/trashcan.jpg
    http://politicalhumor.about.com/libr...s/carville.jpe

For once, Carville was a man ahead of his time.

15+ Year Old Account

lol..

Sorry sorry it's just.. I'm a shaman.. your all "omgz droOd nerfe" and oh man.. we had something like that too in the start.. we had something like travel form too. yeah.. don't bitch.

;D Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Seyelence
    I told so already, there is no hope for druids, never was, never will.

WHAT???
    Do not underestimate us.

I told so already, there is no hope for druids, never was, never will.
    I know.. you were right.
    It's hopeless, we're utterly and totally FUCKED.
    Thanks Blizz.
    THEY BETTER HAVE A DAMN GOOD EXPLANATION OR A BIG ASS BUFF INC OR HELL WILL FREEZE OVER!

You do have to understand, they are so focused on making feral a hybrid RAID dps/tank spec. Every class seems to have 1 PVP tree and 2 PVE tree.

I'll tell you guys what I tell enchancement shamans...you can still do very well in PVP(Druids especially) but you need to play with a different set of gear.

The druids here whining about the feral changes should just delete their toons anyways. Any decent druid who has been on the beta so far knows that feral atm is pretty damn good on the beta servers and there is a lot of thought on how to improve it still going on from the developers. Other than the armor situation which hasn't seemed so bad in actual testing so far, I LOVE the new feral changes.

Quote Originally Posted by Alurese
    The druids here whining about the feral changes should just delete their toons anyways. Any decent druid who has been on the beta so far knows that feral atm is pretty damn good on the beta servers and there is a lot of thought on how to improve it still going on from the developers. Other than the armor situation which hasn't seemed so bad in actual testing so far, I LOVE the new feral changes.
    By pretty damned good, you mean tanking, since dps is laughable atm.

Its a change, they're giving it to us on a shorter cooldown now. Thats a good thing, they removed the 100% immunites to other CC effects, thats bad. So its a wash.
    I fix things, sometimes, when they let me out of my cage.
    @Rawrbmb Watch me stream stuff on Twitch

Quote Originally Posted by Tigercat
    You're right. You really do have no choice.
    I LOL'd.

Bah ... They will probably make Berseker not canceling when shifting away from root effect ... otherwise it would be dumb ... and 3 min cd kickass. Anyway its still on beta .. everything can change !
    !!! Like removing cat form ... !!! *PA PA PAAAAMMM* (i see fear in you peoples eyes!!)

Blizz is high enough to do that ... Pray the lord for mercy !

Koumaru

Quote Originally Posted by Seyelence
    Hell yea adrenaline rush as 51 pointer.
    And Last Stand as a 51 pointer. And Will of the Forsaken as a 51 pointer. And "Blade Furry" as a 51 pointer (extra R intended). Oh wait, you mean they're all the same 51-pointer?

Quote Originally Posted by Geoff Tracy
    That's it...

I finally thought I was going to level my 70 Fruid to 80, and FINALLY settle down and be happy with the character that meant the most to me.

Now Blizzard nerfed us to hell, and ruined all the fun I was about to have as a fun-loving druid.

Guess I'll have to jump on the band-wagon and make Death Knights and Warlocks like everyone else if I want to mean anything and be good

Thanks blizzard for ruining Feral Druids.

I have no choice... Why should I pay 15$ a month to suck at wow?

So long, my fellow druid brothers.

Hilarious post. Poor baby :'(

What the fuck are you guys talking about? Every one of you saying that you are going to have to reroll respec, level another toon to be good now theyhave nerfed Bersek. The only thing i can say to you guys, even if they gave you guys a /win command you would still have to reroll to have any chance, because you have to be either completely retarded or just not have any clue of what your specc is all about.

Beserk going from 5 to 3 min is 50 times the buff than the CC nerf. To the people who say omg i will just get CCed QQ i suck in arena. To those people i'd like to say ye you might suck in arena, some of it might be because of your spec, is this fair? Ye got damn its fair, there are tons of specs that doesn't work in arena? is this going to be changed? no it's not, all you kids out there thinking that, just because you can go kitty and DPS in instances so you should also be able to pwn in arenas you guys are wrong, spec resto or balance and do your fucking arena matches..

Oh btw ive had a 1950 rating in 2v2 so i acctually know just a little of what i'm talking about.. After that i've specced resto because of PvE purposes.

Finally, the only one CC breaker ability for us, is broke.
    Finally, no itemization, no dps improvement, no tank-scaling talent-skill.
    Finally, Blizz dev talk abount nothing, for the fact that i see.
    Finally, i pump up my Rogue, or my Lock, or a new (Nerfed too), DK.

Don't like the beta "State of the Art", and go on, on the bottom of the class.

TY Dev.

15+ Year Old Account

I will reply as a pve-er because that's what I do.

As a tank, Beserk will be a much welcomed addition to my talents. The extra damage (when combined with KotJ) will increase the snap aggro we're already so good at and on boss fights (which you are tanking, presumably with no fear to worry about) it's a free extra threat button every 3 minutes. Also, with Mangles and Mauls now playing Swipe, the aforementioned snap aggro will be affecting up to 3 targets so no more worries about putting a Swipe into your cycle, and possibly nerfing your threat on the main target as a result. Particularly at the beginning of pulls etc.

As a dps, halved energy cost every 3 minutes is a free "more dps" button. So you can't use Tigers Fury during the duration anymore, so what? 131 more damage with a free 60 energy (KotJ again, obviously) AND an additional Shred every 2.1 seconds is a frightening thought. In TBC, when I'm asked to DPS as opposed to tank, I'm easily in the top 7-8, maybe even breaking into the top 5 on certain fights, without putting nearly as much effort into my DPS gear as my tank gear. That's not the other DPS being retarded, that's Feral's unique hybrid awesomeness coming into play and I, personally, can understand why Blizzard might want to tone it down, given that we can (currently) DPS just as well as other, dedicated, DPS classes and tank very well without incurring respec costs. If this is toned down, we could start to see dedicated Feral DPS druids as a consequence, which'll certainly be interesting.

My two cents.

Quote Originally Posted by Natgul
    Finally, the only one CC breaker ability for us, is broke.
    Wait what? We only had one CC breaker ability? And it was going to be implemented in WotLK?

Contrary to what some folks think, we, just like any other class, do have some things to complain about...but breaking CC isn't one of them.

For my 2c, reducing the cooldown on Beserk to 3 mins from 5 far outweighs nerf to it's function.

As a dps, halved energy cost every 3 minutes is a free "more dps" button. So you can't use Tigers Fury during the duration anymore, so what? 131 more damage with a free 60 energy (KotJ again, obviously) AND an additional Shred every 2.1 seconds is a frightening thought. In TBC, when I'm asked to DPS as opposed to tank, I'm easily in the top 7-8, maybe even breaking into the top 5 on certain fights, without putting nearly as much effort into my DPS gear as my tank gear. That's not the other DPS being retarded, that's Feral's unique hybrid awesomeness coming into play and I, personally, can understand why Blizzard might want to tone it down, given that we can (currently) DPS just as well as other, dedicated, DPS classes and tank very well without incurring respec costs. If this is toned down, we could start to see dedicated Feral DPS druids as a consequence, which'll certainly be interesting.
    Unless you are talking about Beta and I have missed a whole lot of news, you are not playing a druid or not beyond the karazhan stage.
    Or, contrary to your statements, your DPS players and your raid composition is extremely ineffective.

Quote Originally Posted by Lysiander
    Unless you are talking about Beta and I have missed a whole lot of news, you are not playing a druid or not beyond the karazhan stage.
    Or, contrary to your statements, your DPS players and your raid composition is extremely ineffective.

Up to Teron Gorefiend i could be on the top of the DMG meter, and the guilds DPSers manage to take us to 5% on Entropious now, so no they are fairly skilled.