Ashen88 and Tigercat, Say your sorry.

Thunderstorm: Knockback 6 yards.

Promise that it will return to 20? Gone.

Five bucks, please. *holds out hand*
    Do not underestimate us.

Re: Ashen88 and Tigercat, Say your sorry.

Pwnd.

Bu....buh....but the trolls swore up and down it wasn't a nerf and called me an idiot for saying it was an intention nerf!

I want my money too!

Just another example of how Blizzard is doing everything in it's power to keep the Elemental Shaman class/spec at the back of the bus.

I think this has to be a joke. I mean, they're like "oh you want it higher than 5? how about 6?" and then they flip you the bird.

15+ Year Old Account

If you click it when someone gets JUST into range, you COULD get them as far away as 16 yards...

I mean...that's cool, right?

ya..

Quote Originally Posted by Ägallar
    If you click it when someone gets JUST into range, you COULD get them as far away as 16 yards...

I mean...that's cool, right?

ya..
    Problem though: How often do you spot the guy running up behind you or off to your side as your trying to nuke someone in front of you in PVP before they're within a 5 yard range?

OH SNAP! Shot that little question down in a heartbeat!

u heard the news? shaman will be renamed to lolypoper and will give candy sticks all ppl before raid, those candy stics will boost their dmg output and whatnot, however, lolypoper wont be able to do any damage or heal, thus he will be left out of all raids and will be something like Entertainer in SWG

Shaman: The New lolRet's.

THANKS BLIZZ!

Diatribe are you just moving from shaman to shaman thread throwing one-liners and sarcastic praise toward blizzard

because I swear I've seen you in the last few I've checked

Quote Originally Posted by det
    You can say it like a Mantra "It is beta, Blizzard changes things daily"

People will keep on QQ-ing
    blizzard may very well change things daily, but since beta was for public, i havent seen single shaman tweak for their problems, only hope were those 2 redone talents, but they nerfed it back again, so... okay, we got finally new CH ranks, goddamn, nice, but it isnt buff, its fix of their incompetence for one and half month. btw did u noticed, how they nerfed resto talents? especially the one, which wasnt even working yet? huh

Quote Originally Posted by det
    You can say it like a Mantra "It is beta, Blizzard changes things daily"

People will keep on QQ-ing
    off topic but - awesome idea for a sig lol. i'd have to go with "altoholics anonymous azeroth branch" to cover most of them i think.

Edit: too much "i think" going on.

Quote Originally Posted by Vallos
    Diatribe are you just moving from shaman to shaman thread throwing one-liners and sarcastic praise toward blizzard

because I swear I've seen you in the last few I've checked
    Here's the problem:

The Shaman class has had various issues for a very long time now. We were promised fixes for TBC. While not all the Pre-TBC fixes made it in, they did fix some of the older issues, which was nice. But with the advent of TBC (and all the other classes getting changes/buffs/ect) it created NEW issues/problems.

Now, with that in mind.....

We Shamans have been begging Blizzard for almost 2 years now to get these problems/issues addressed. They swore up and down in the *few* posts they actually graced us with in the Shaman forums that everything would be made well in WotLK.

Well, WotLK is fast approaching. When the Alpha/Beta info started rolling out a couple months ago, we Shamans started seeing all sorts of new info for us. There WERE improvements in there. Many things that gave us hope. One of those "Hey....wow....everyone is actually looking pretty nice....wow..."

But BETA, as with all BETA's, is just that: Beta. A place of constant changes. But with so many of the changes since that original information leaking out, it's been a slow & steady line of nerf, nerf, nerf, nerf, nerf. While you can say "Well, they're just balancing things. Tuning the class." But that's just it: When you buff a class up from a point in which they were lagging behind other classes that DID THE SAME THING, but then nerf them back down & then buff the very same classes that were ahead of you to begin with, what's happened?

1.) Class A abilities = 75% of Class B abilities in same area
    2.) Class A receives a 20% improvement in areas it lagged behind Class B = Class B only being 5% better than Class A
    3.) Class B receives 15% improvements of it's own it is now 20% better at the same areas as Class A again
    4.) Class A is nerfed by 5% in overall effectiveness. It is now 25% behind Class B's effectiveness & abilities
    5.) Class B is tweaked for another 5% while Class A is nerfed again for another 5%
    6.) Class A is nerfed for another 5%, but is called a bug & will be fixed in a future patch
    7.) Class A is buffed by 1% & at the same time, nerfed by 4%.
    8.) Class B looks at Class A and says "lolRet's"

stop the qq
    balanced class != 4-5 shamans in a raid like in tbc

Quote Originally Posted by nomad2damon
    stop the qq
    nor 0-1 in wotlk

blizz failed with SWP boss desing that it simply needed so much raidheal and bloodlusts, so hey nerfed bloodlust, added AoE heal to druids and nerfed half of the top resto talents, not to mention enha and ele doesnt look viable either

Quote Originally Posted by nomad2damon
    stop the qq
    Problem with that is the raid design in which they said:

"In order to be successful, you MUST STACK as much Chain Heals, Bloodlust/Heroism as much as possible in order to stand a chance...."

Where in SSC/TK/MH/BT, you only needed 2-3 Shamans and could fill in all the other slots with what you wanted.

But what's that? All of a sudden, in SWP, you need 5-6 Shamans? What on earth could've happened that so seriously buffed up Shamans to where you had to have them? Were they that awesome? Nope. They designed the RAID INSTANCE TO NEED IT. The previous 4-5 Raid instances DID NOT NEED 5-6 Shamans.

Do the math. C'mon, I know you can do it. It's not hard.

Deleted

Don't provoke other members like this please. If you wish to discuss the changes mentioned in this post in a mature way, please feel free to make a new topic.