Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast

Re: WotLK Beta - Build 8926 Dungeon Loot

New Herbs from Icecrown

lichbloom and icethorn

Mechagnome
    15+ Year Old Account

I don't think they can be enchanted with powerful BC/Wrath enchants because they are all iLVL 1 it seems.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tablemaker
    Yeah. It's funny how they reverse the whole thing. The fact of the matter is... if a customer created a scene in real life like they are in the forums, they would be removed from the store. No ifs, ands or buts about it.

Example: GC works at McDonalds. Some idiots walks up to the counter and asks for a Whopper. GC tells him they do not sell Whoppers. The idiot flips a nut. Calls GC off and throws straws at him. GC asks him to leave.

Exploring all of Northrend has Brann Bronzebeard send you a mail with a new tabard. "Tabard of the Explorer".

First player on Northrend with tabard.

"I am The Dreadmist Man of Blizzcon, the voice of Deathwing and lead MMO Editor at www.blisteredthumbs.net. My ambitions are infinite, and so is my power. Cower mortals, for I am Oda Nobunaga, the Demon King come'th of the Sixth Heaven! I am both Man and Legend, and I can not be stopped!"

That tabard is ugly as sin.

I hope they make some form of special tabard storage, because i sure as hell ain't storing that in my bank if i can use the space for more important things.

I have to agree the tabard is Ugly as Sin lol

In addition that 25 man Lock Armour is kool better than the green crap 10man version

The BtA items seem to be ilvl 1, so you'd probably not be able to use enchants with a minimum level on these.

e.g. mongoose and the like.

my guess is like any item you will be able to enchant it with enchants that require levels as you increase in level. Simply because if they were unenchantable would make them pretty naff tbh.

I do wonder if they will leave these in game as its a "limited" choice atm. In addition would be interesting to see if they have some World Drop BoA items. You loot it on xx Char but can send it to XX char on your account.

Well, now we just need BtA badges so I can safely go in to raids with my rogue when tanking isnt needed, and perhaps picking up some items along the way, and still get the badges towards my "badge-pool". As it is now I have a couple of hundres badges on my warrior, and ~20 on my rogue, would be nice if I can have them all on my main so he can afford all the items for my lvl 40 priest

Maybe you can enchant them but if the user has a level lower than required it just disables and greys it out much like a metagem that doesn't have its requirements met
    >:7

Full Bloggage: - http://nuronv.wordpress.com
    Micro Blogs: - http://twitter.com/nuron_v

Quote Originally Posted by QuiSiLoR
    I do wonder if they will leave these in game as its a "limited" choice atm. In addition would be interesting to see if they have some World Drop BoA items. You loot it on xx Char but can send it to XX char on your account.
    Doubt it, as the item itself is ilvl 1 regardless of your character level.
    If you were able to enchant it at level 80 then give it to a lvl 19 twink all hell would break loose.

The shoulderpads im the Naxx25 meleeshaman set are the elemental thingies i guess.

Just wanted to say this (and see the melee ones, if possible :P).

Hail to da mighty Totamz!

THE DAY HAS FINALLY COME AT LAST ~!

A SHOULDER FROM HEROD TAILORED FOR HUNTERS~

This bind to account idea is stupid. Anything that encourages twinking needs to be squashed, not embraced.

And yet again, the Hunter set is positively dripping in (useless) Haste and almost devoid of (necessary) Hit rating. Damn it.
    Signature removed. Please read our guidelines. Venara

Easy Bait.

Quote Originally Posted by Rilgon
    This bind to account idea is stupid. Anything that encourages twinking needs to be squashed, not embraced.

And yet again, the Hunter set is positively dripping in (useless) Haste and almost devoid of (necessary) Hit rating. Damn it.
    3/3 Surefooted, much ?

Quote Originally Posted by Rilgon
    FYI : Steady shot has been changed in such a way that it benefits from haste without clipping shots.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Gaypartheid
    THE DAY HAS FINALLY COME AT LAST ~!

A SHOULDER FROM HEROD TAILORED FOR HUNTERS~
    Not before after lvl 40 - its still mail item at lvl 1.
    "Only Jack can zip up."
    The word you want to use is "have" not "of".
    You may have alot of stuff in your country, but we got Lolland.

Re: Easy Bait.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaypartheid
    3/3 Surefooted, much ?
    Not in every spec much?

And even WITH 3/3 Surefooted AND Inspiring Presence (just to give you as much of an edge as I can give you), you still need 164 Hit Rating to be hit-capped - more than you need on Live WITHOUT any bonuses.

Assuming that you take 4/5 of the Hunter set (and the only thing with hit on that is the chest), the new helm from the 25-man Obsidian Sanctum run, and stuff from Naxx 10 (since we don't have a good list of Naxx 25 loot), you're STILL hard-pressed to hit 5% hit, much less the 9% you need to raid.

And yes, bbr, you are correct. However, once your Steady Shot is at 1.5 seconds or faster, Haste becomes terribly redundant and only affects Auto-Shot damage. Between quiver haste (15%) and Windfury Totem (20%), you're ALREADY at the point where Haste rating is moot for your Steady Shots. And with as expensive for item budgeting as Haste is, I'd much rather have more Ranged Attack Power, some actual Hit Rating, some more Crit Rating, or SOMETHING besides Haste Rating.
    Signature removed. Please read our guidelines. Venara

Meh the BOA is not what id had hoped for. My ideal BOA situation is being in a heroic or a 10man and having an item no one could use but then everyone having an alt, So we all roll then the winner could send that item to an alt. All this BOA is about is being 80 getting new badges of justice(or what ever the name is) and then just sending those items to an alt. Weakkk sauce

Quote Originally Posted by Mandible
    Not before after lvl 40 - its still mail item at lvl 1.
    yeah thats the other question that needs answering (the first being enchants), will the item type scale also with level, so plate becomes mail under lvl 40 and mail becomes leather under lvl 40?

IMPERIAL SWORD IS IMPERIAL!!
    http://static.mmo-champion.com/mmoc/...26epic_018.jpg

I laughed so hard. GG blizz