Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...

Re: WotLK Beta - Build 8926 Dungeon Loot

The druid melee set and rogue set are exactly the same excluding the glove bonus on the rogue set. I mean why make a druid melee set if its going to have the same stats and then keep the "for rogue, druid" on the rogue set? If they want us to use the same gear essentially just make the healer and caster druid sets and let it be understood that the rogue set also is the druid melee set.

no nal

unless you want to pay $25 for it.

another sword, 1.6 speed...in pair with 2.5 i guess. FFS
    what the fak happend with weapons slower then 2.5 and faster then 1.6?
    I DEMAND ANSWERS!

Sigh. Still recycling armor and weapons. :

Here is a MH Fist Weapon off 25man KT that you guys don't have on there

Quote Originally Posted by Cydonia
    Why are they making all of the armor look the same???? Ive seen the same shoulder model for every class, and the season 5 (if that's actually what it looks like) looks like ass. Are they running out of ideas? ???
    Maybe they should hire you so you can fix every models in 1 day meanwhile you work on the rest of wotlk.

Deleted

I don't know if this has been mentioned but,
    "PvE - T7.25 Shaman Melee Set" is showing elemental shoulders.

Quote Originally Posted by misterpuk
    Is there a reason that DK's are missing from the armor sets section? Or am I missing something?
    I'm assuming it's because Tier 7 is a recoloring of the Tier 3 models, and Deathknights weren't around back in the original Naxx days. In other words, they have to have a totally new set designed for them, rather than recolor an existing set.

I'm tired of Blizzard recycling all their gear and would like additional variety, but I'm cutting them slack in this case because it is still Naxx and makes sense to drop the same looking gear that it always has dropped.

Rofl, that feral staff from KT looks like a horsehead that little children ride on

a.k.a. a Hobby Horse.

Quote Originally Posted by bloodwine77
    I'm assuming it's because Tier 7 is a recoloring of the Tier 3 models, and Deathknights weren't around back in the original Naxx days. In other words, they have to have a totally new set designed for them, rather than recolor an existing set.

I'm aware of that. What I am asking is if T7 exists yet for the DK, and if so, are there stats for it somewhere?
    If you claim to support the second amendment, and have to qualify it with preconditions, you don't support the second amendment.

A lot of people seem to keep forgetting this...

PVP and PVE sets have different models in WOTLK. If sets are sharing models with PVE gear, it's almost certainly a placeholder.

See the warrior gladiator set for an example of a unique model.

Hmm, regarding the two hand weapons:

Armageddon - somehow looks odd, kinda like a weapon from stone age
    Inevitable Defeat - Nice idea, very Sci-Fi like
    The Jawbone - Now we are talking

All of this gear, and no trinkets? WTF is going on with the trinket slots? Im kind of depressed there is a lack of trinkets there. I understand theres still items NYI, but at least a place holder or something to whet my appetite!
    Shaman PvP Theory
    - "that all sounds nice but i prefer the hide behind a rock and dps method, and if they target you, ghost wolf, and if they start attacking you, bend over and prepare yourself psychologically."
    -Thunderspike

First of wanna say hi to all you guys. this is my first post in MMO. i am a wow player from hong kong, playing mainly the rogue.

i am just browsing around the loot and saw the ranged weapon (Thrown) - Spinning Fate, the required level says 70? i am guessing that's a typo?

anyways another big hi to all of you out there, happy mid-autumn fest.!
    cheers~