Art of War.. Bugged?

apologies if there is already a post,

As of now, (latest build) art of war is supposed to reduce cast time (when it procs) of FoL by .10 seconds.. thats not really that much to make a difference but w/e I was fine picking up the talent just for the extra damage. So I log in to try everything out, and I get test the talent get it to proc a few times.. low and behold its giving me instant FoL! which is absolutely insane synergy with sacred shield.

what do you guys think? I think it is likely a bug, but at the same time maybe the tool tip is off or somthing? I mean what would be the worth of creating part of a talent to give you only .10 seconds off of a 1.5 second cast spell? .10 of a second is hardly anything, even in wow.

thoughts - go.

This bro told a cool story on 2009-12-03 and proudly took part in the banfest.

Re: Art of War.. Bugged?

i beleive it is supposed to give insta FoL 1 point gives .75 sec of a FoL so 2 should be 1.5

this is terrific, if indeed it is supposed to give instants.

Quote Originally Posted by Lilliana
    i beleive it is supposed to give insta FoL 1 point gives .75 sec of a FoL so 2 should be 1.5
    yeah think the tooltip isnt right. 0.1 sec is just pointless.
    Statistically speaking, you are an average player. Learn to live with it.

1.0 second reduced cast time, I believe. So no instants.

its definately instant atm.
    Statistically speaking, you are an average player. Learn to live with it.

in another thread someone said he tested it out and it was insta

Cool, I guess it is just a typo. ;D

Deleted

< beta tester, 2/2 gives instant FoL.

So... I just realised that we can almost guarantee Flash of Light will crit via Sacred Shield, meaning we can HoT ourselves pretty often. Can any beta testers come up with some numbers quickly? It would be appreciated. ;D

Yes this has awesome synergy with sacred shield, loving it.