new patch - elemental spec

well some good and bad news for us...

- ToW now gives 280sp on last rank

-A second rank of TS has been added and inflict 1450 to 1656 dmg but knockback 6yards....

-lavaflows now gives additionnal 45% bonus on flametongue weapon down from 60%

-S,E,F : 10% additionnal SP on LB down from 25% and periodic damages done by FS are increased by 50% down from 100%...

any comments ? seems to me that 43/28/0 is the far best ele spec for pve... even if BoK now gives +2% to all stats instead of 10%

Re: new patch - elemental spec

agree, this is slap in the face, elemetal did competitive dagame, sou they nerfed it, lol

if they nerfed shammies like that

i m worry for my moonkin

DONT NERF MY FEATHERY HARMLESS MOONKIN!!!!!

All of Time and Space, Everything that has happened or will happened, Where do you want to start?

"If you ever see a rogue, either rogue is overgear or the rogue has problems"

according to maths, didnt new SEF nerfed LB coef to the point, where it gains LESS SP than before coef was normalized? it was like 0,79, now 0,71 and 10% more sp means 0,78 kek
    i really think 43/28 is once again better

Quote Originally Posted by DiscoMoonkin
    if they nerfed shammies like that

i m worry for my moonkin

DONT NERF MY FEATHERY HARMLESS MOONKIN!!!!!

dont worry, with the last changes, the mookin is always better than an ele sham, even if ToW was upped, moonkin is still the best choice compared to an ele sham