And the holy changes were nerfs...

pretty much typical isn't it ?

All stats shown so far show healing druids dominating PVE content. And paladins get the nerf.

yiptastic

Re: And the holy changes were nerfs...

I think they haven't touched it yet.

seeing as there are still many things undone, like imp RF still sucks and CS is still missing a 2ndary effect. Hopefully next patch will be holy talent revamp.

i agree that there was alot of "reduce damage" etc for the paladins but imo the talent tree looks so much better in all ways, if the damage is way to low when it goes live thats not such a big problem (just have to nag on bliz to fix it) the major problem was the spec and for me i thank bliz for the changes.

this pass is most likely just 1 of 2
    since the prot tree is still terrible

Quote Originally Posted by Mechima
    i agree that there was alot of "reduce damage" etc for the paladins but imo the talent tree looks so much better in all ways, if the damage is way to low when it goes live thats not such a big problem (just have to nag on bliz to fix it) the major problem was the spec and for me i thank bliz for the changes.
    The reduction was not only in dmg. We just lost 15% of our healing value coming from int. That is alot.

Quote Originally Posted by Xs
    this pass is most likely just 1 of 2
    since the prot tree is still terrible
    i agree prot needs a 11 point talent (i hope it is an interrupt ;D so it will be ret pvp pew pew pew ) & put some deep talents up a little but not much.