Thread: Sacred Shield

Sacred Shield

sacred shield seems pretty op for a pvp ret pally, especially in conjunction with art of war + sheath of light. A quick 0.5 sec cast heal that has a +50% chance to crit, which will trigger an additional hot for 60% of the heal, on top of a 500 dmg shield, every 6 secs for 30 secs....

wats the cd on sacred shield?

Re: Sacred Shield

Shut your face you dumbass!

Nice? Yes. Op? No.

i guess you missed the part where it's a huge mana hog. look at the mana cost.

not really, about the same mana cost as divine storm and holy light is 29% base mana. i hear its bugged, but if it works as i assume it should, u can basically keep this up all the time, flash healing urself as needed, and u get back 20% of ur mana every judgement. seems like this could keep a ret pally up and hitting relatively hard for a long time.

wtf are yall talkin abt? sacred shield? new talent or spell?

Quote Originally Posted by blargmuffin
    wtf are yall talkin abt? sacred shield? new talent or spell?
    ... Seriously? Please go check the Holy section of the Paladin spells. It's right at the top, you can't miss it.

No, I won't link. Teaching a man to fish, ect.

trainable lvl 80 holy spell.

Each time the target takes damage they gain a Sacred Shield, absorbing 500 damage and increasing the paladin's chance to critically hit with Flash of Light by 50% for up to 6 sec. They cannot gain this effect more than once every 6 sec. Lasts 30 sec.
    12% of base mana, 40 yd range, Instant cast

combined with art of war (crits = 0.5 sec cast flash of light) and sheath of light (healing crits = 60% hots) ret talents, seems pretty good (ok prolly not op).

Quote Originally Posted by buffylicious
    trainable lvl 80 holy spell...
    Can't you see I was trying to teach a man to fish? :P