Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...

Re: 51 Point Shadow - what would you like?

my ideas for a 51 pt talent

Void
    12% of your base mana
    2 seconds cast
    20 yard range
    2 minutes cooldown
    Summons a 5 yard radius void zone (lasts 5 seconds) that slowly pull all enemies within its 10 yard radius towards the void zone itself and reduce the movement speed and attack speed by 2% for every second the enemies are affected by the void sphere, stacks up to 5 times. Any enemies standing in the void zone loses 3% of their health every second. At the end of the duration, the void sphere implodes and deal 800 shadow damage to all enemies within a 15 yard radius and you gain mana equals to 5% of the damage dealt by the implosion. Only one void debuff can be on target(s) at one time, raid bosses takes 300 shadow damage per tick instead.

Or this

Void Sphere
    5% of your base mana
    1.5 second cast
    30 yard range
    10 seconds cooldown
    Place a void sphere onto the target enemy for 5 seconds. The afflicted target loses 2% of their health every second and reduce their movement speed by 10% during its duration. If the target has a mana bar, you drain 1% of their mana every second during its duration as well. Only 1 void sphere can be on target at a time and raid bosses loses 330 health a tick instead.
    All of Time and Space, Everything that has happened or will happened, Where do you want to start?

"If you ever see a rogue, either rogue is overgear or the rogue has problems"

Quote Originally Posted by DiscoMoonkin
    my ideas for a 51 pt talent

Void
    12% of your base mana
    2 seconds cast
    20 yard range
    2 minutes cooldown
    Summons a 5 yard radius void zone (lasts 5 seconds) that slowly pull all enemies within its 10 yard radius towards the void zone itself and reduce the movement speed and attack speed by 2% for every second the enemies are affected by the void sphere, stacks up to 5 times. Any enemies standing in the void zone loses 3% of their health every second. At the end of the duration, the void sphere implodes and deal 800 shadow damage to all enemies within a 15 yard radius and you gain mana equals to 5% of the damage dealt by the implosion.

Or this

Void Sphere
    5% of your base mana
    1.5 second cast
    30 yard range
    10 seconds cooldown
    Place a void sphere onto the target enemy for 5 seconds. The afflicted target loses 2% of their health every second and reduce their movement speed by 10% during its duration. If the target has a mana bar, you drain 1% of their mana every second during its duration as well.
    10 shadowpriests would be win for raiding :P

i should make something that said "damage reduce on raid bosses to those 2 skills)
    All of Time and Space, Everything that has happened or will happened, Where do you want to start?

"If you ever see a rogue, either rogue is overgear or the rogue has problems"

Vampiric Parasite
    30 yard range 2 minutes
    Instant cast
    Infects the target with a parasite, draining 200 health and mana and returning it to you, whenever one of your damage over time spells deal damage for 20 seconds.

Another talent that would be sweet in pvp

Mind Swap
    20 yard range 30 seconds
    Instant Cast
    You swap position with your target.

Quote Originally Posted by Neram
    Make Dispersion a lvl 75 Skill, that can be learned at trainers. Instead of Dispersion make Mind Sear the new 51 Talent - that would be enough i think
    Wow, this idea would change a lot for spriests and give disc priests pain suppresion & dispersion... that wouldn't be OP

I don't think dispersion is really that horrible, but it does need a little love.
    For PvP either add the health regen back, make it straight 6 seconds immunity or make it usable while incapacitated.
    For PvE I think that adding some form of threat wipe/reduction effect would go a long way.