Thread: Reckoning?

Reckoning?

I just got on vent and some guy said he was in the beta and said that there was this ret pally doing like 14k reck bombs. I am skeptical. As far as I know the reck bomb hadn't been put back in the game.
    Armour is no protection against the blessed tools of the righteous

Re: Reckoning?

It hasn't.

Stop making stupid threads like these Apple, they are beginning to get highly annoying.

[size=14pt]Read the: Paladin - Frequently Asked Questions[/size]

Quote Originally Posted by Rawberry
    It hasn't.

Stop making stupid threads like these Apple, they are beginning to get highly annoying.
    woah Rawberry chill the fuck down. I was asking a question.

Which you could have easily answered if you would only have looked at the talent yourself, this goes for about 95% of all your questions.

Which you could have easily answered if you would only have looked at the talent yourself, this goes for about 95% of all your questions.
    Well I am not in beta. Good lord, lets say I did look. Then what. I have something on the internet to use against someone who is in beta and swears to god himself he saw paladins using reckoning. So I decided to ask other people who are in beta as well, so I have what the tooltip says and what other beta players say.

Sigh.

Mmo's talentbuilder is always up-to-date the day after the patch Apple.

http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?paladin

Sigh.

Mmo's talentbuilder is always up-to-date the day after the patch Apple.

http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?paladin
    i know this Rawberry. Cant you just be nice to me? I mean damn, you always berate me.

I'm sure a reckoning bomb could easily reach 14k, but thats not a reckoning bomb, its just a stupid amount of 2h hits in a few seconds

also I haven't seen one of your posts not be about stupid stuff you could find out if you click some of the links over there <<<<<
    so use it more :>

Quote Originally Posted by Xs
    I'm sure a reckoning bomb could easily reach 14k, but thats not a reckoning bomb, its just a stupid amount of 2h hits in a few seconds

also I haven't seen one of your posts not be about stupid stuff you could find out if you click some of the links over there <<<<<
    so use it more :>
    BE GONE
    I have learned from my past mistake. and right now the rests of my posts have questions that I couldnt find looking through the forums or if i just didnt understand something

Quote Originally Posted by Applegarth
    i know this Rawberry. Cant you just be nice to me? I mean damn, you always berate me.
    Sorry but no.

The reason being Apple is that;

1. You have proved in the past to be somewhat of an idiot.

2. You keep making these ridiculous 1-line posts with questions you could answer yourself if you would only bother.

Your asking me to change my attitude towards you while you keep on going about your old behaviour? It doesn't work that way Apple.

I would consider it -kind- of a reckoning bomb if Reckoning counted towards SoComm procs or Crusader Strikes.

Theoretically letting you use 4 of the charges simultaneously is pretty much the old-school Reckoning Bomb.

Sorry but no.

The reason being Apple is that;

1. You have proved in the past to be somewhat of an idiot.

2. You keep making these ridiculous 1-line posts with questions you could answer yourself if you would only bother.

Your asking me to change my attitude towards you while you keep on going about your old behaviour? It doesn't work that way Apple.

hmm then tell me how to gain back the respect and trust of the community

It is gone. Internet respect is impossible to get back.

If you were to actually read the posts even in THIS thread. You would learn to stop asking stupid one-liner questions. Like the two in here.

Well then. I will stop making one liner questions, but the will people even read the question and/or just post. For most people on the forums just skip most of it and start berating the poster without even reading the post itself. Answer me that and you have solved the world

It's not just about the 1-liner posts Apple, it's more about the attitude you are showing by asking questions that you could have answered yourself if you had only spent 5 minutes looking.

It's not just about the 1-liner posts Apple, it's more about the attitude you are showing by asking questions that you could have answered yourself if you had only spent 5 minutes looking.

Well about the reckoning post, I knew it didnt exist but my guildmate was adamant so i posted this, and I just realized I should of had said this in the original post. That he swore he saw a reck bomb and i should of had put that he was adamant and that I tried to tell him that he was wrong.