Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    15+ Year Old Account

Re: PTR 3.0.2 Available, 8926 new mounts

Macros and key bindings are now saved server-side so there is no longer a need to reconfigure them when logging in using another computer.

For me this is a godsend! Even after naming all the macro's the same, and creating them in the same order they always failed to appear the same on two computers. I had to drag them out from the macro's panel everytimed I switched!

Does anybody know if the shaman windfury proc now works with druids in cat form? Is this also implemented in this patch or "only" the use of items in cat/bear/whatever form......?

Sir, you are about 4 months behind on windfury. It is now a passive haste buff for 20%, that affects everyone.
    This user has been banned.

Can anyone here make a short summary on how to install the ptr?
    Thanks ;D

Quote Originally Posted by Varithorn1
    Sir, you are about 4 months behind on windfury. It is now a passive haste buff for 20%, that affects everyone.
    OK ok ok .....than let's say Mungo....Executioner...whatever...

Quote Originally Posted by Smartie
    Macros and key bindings are now saved server-side so there is no longer a need to reconfigure them when logging in using another computer.

For me this is a godsend! Even after naming all the macro's the same, and creating them in the same order they always failed to appear the same on two computers. I had to drag them out from the macro's panel everytimed I switched!
    copy your entire WTF folder from 1 pc to the other. dont remake the macros on the 2nd pc. grab your addons too while you are at it.

but agreed this is a nice change ;D