15+ Year Old Account

Talent synergy....

Now once again coming back from ptr I want to state something blatantly obvious (and use word of the day: blatantly) - resto druids got insanely good synergy in their talents that you would think the priests have had half on half placed in disc and holy.

But to keep if quick - clearcast talent available for all specs, +10% healing for ALL spells not 2x 10% healing for a set amount of spells and up to several added effects to different spells - not to mention talents with relevance. Also no cd on their Flourish that almost can keep a raid up (together with rest of their spells).

Now I know this is more or less useless hopelessness, but really... how can their class developers manage to create trees like this and still fumble so much in the dark when it comes to fx. priests?
    "Only Jack can zip up."
    The word you want to use is "have" not "of".
    You may have alot of stuff in your country, but we got Lolland.

Re: Talent synergy....

Quote Originally Posted by Mandible
    Now once again coming back from ptr I want to state something blatantly obvious (and use word of the day: blatantly) - resto druids got insanely good synergy in their talents that you would think the priests have had half on half placed in disc and holy.

But to keep if quick - clearcast talent available for all specs, +10% healing for ALL spells not 2x 10% healing for a set amount of spells and up to several added effects to different spells - not to mention talents with relevance. Also no cd on their Flourish that almost can keep a raid up (together with rest of their spells).

Now I know this is more or less useless hopelessness, but really... how can their class developers manage to create trees like this and still fumble so much in the dark when it comes to fx. priests?
    No argument here that the resto druid tree is insane. An AoE heal and efficient direct healing in ToL was all they lacked for being the best healers in the game and they got it. I think their efficiency as a whole will be toned back sometime before the Xpac is released or soon thereafter.

Re: Talent synergy....

Quote Originally Posted by shyg
    No argument here that the resto druid tree is insane. An AoE heal and efficient direct healing in ToL was all they lacked for being the best healers in the game and they got it. I think their efficiency as a whole will be toned back sometime before the Xpac is released or soon thereafter.
    If druid healing is really that good at lvl 80 it will get nerfed. Blizzard have stated on numerous occasion that their balancing phase hasn't even commenced yet. People fail to realise that this is still a work in progress.