Might of the Scourge

http://www.wowwiki.com/Might_of_the_Scourge

Now that Naxx is going away, we will never see this shoulder chant again. It's able to be chanted on twink items, so what would this item sell for if someone, um, was to have it, um, sitting in their bank?

Re: Might of the Scourge

Exp is being added again to BGs, so the era of the twink is gone.
    This user has been banned.

Quote Originally Posted by Connmac

Now that Naxx is going away, we will never see this shoulder chant again. It's able to be chanted on twink items, so what would this item sell for if someone, um, was to have it, um, sitting in their bank?
    B O P
    "--Many class changes. You won't like the ones made to your own class but you'll think the changes made to the 9 other classes are all overpowered." - Tigole
    Quote Originally Posted by stormshadow243 View Post
    Garrosh dreams about his father touching him, and Varian has dreams about his dead wife with "Crawling" by Linkin Park blasting in the background on a constant loop.

BoP, however he could sell it in trade and do it through the trade window. Though im not sure if its possible with it, as Clefthoof and similar enchants are not possible. Im skeptical, though its possible i guess.

EDIT: Accoring to wowhead comments its possible.
    http://www.wowhead.com/?item=23548#comments

You can easily get 5k for it. Actually, you can get 5k AND they'll pay for you to transfer it to their server. If it's on your server, or if your willing to pay the 25$, it can get >7k.

Post on all the battlegroup forums and start a bid war. A friend of mine just sold one for 6k and the buyer payed for the transfer.

Quote Originally Posted by Varithorn1
    Show me the blue post/patch notes that prove this.

Quote Originally Posted by Varithorn1
    WOOT! really? can u show some source? that would be sooo great
    I have enough of EA ruining great franchises and studios, forcing DRM and Origin on their games, releasing incomplete games only to sell day-1 DLCs or spill dozens of DLCs, and then saying it, and microtransactions, is what players want, stopping players from giving EA games poor reviews, as well as deflecting complaints with cheap PR tricks.

I'm not going to buy any game by EA as long as they continue those practices.

http://www.mmo-champion.com/index.php?topic=16080.0

Couldn't find a blue post. But go read that.
    This user has been banned.

omg.. they aren't adding exp to BG's... get over it already.
    It's just a game.

/does a victory dance

It's a good thing really.
    I definitely approve of xp in bgs.

I wish it would happen, but alas it would tick off a lot of terrible players that rely on their little twinks for fun, and Blizzard decided to do everything possible to accomodate terrible players long ago :\
    Actually, Mr. Lennon, I CAN imagine a world with no hatred, religion, war, or violence.
    I can also imagine attacking such a world, because they would never see it coming.

http://mhkeehn.tripod.com/trashcan.jpg
    http://politicalhumor.about.com/libr...s/carville.jpe

For once, Carville was a man ahead of his time.

Yet my 60 twink stays 60. Fun.

Seriously, I don't understand why people hate twinks. Why would you do BGs while you were leveling up normally? Queues are retarded at low level and most people would rather get levels as fast as possible than to waste time in BGs at low levels.

If you don't like twinks, roll one. They are a fun side project to try and gear out.

What they should add to the game though is Experience for World PvP kills. More emphasis on open world pvp other than a dedicated zone would be nice. Aka Bounty Hunting and collecting peoples heads.

Playing Star Wars Galaxies and playing the bounty system was fun. I was on the receiving ends of the bounty attacks but it was a very fun, rewarding system. I don't know if it's something that would ever be done lore-wise but being able to have guild on guild world pvp would be interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by mrvao
    Seriously, I don't understand why people hate twinks. Why would you do BGs while you were leveling up normally? Queues are retarded at low level and most people would rather get levels as fast as possible than to waste time in BGs at low levels.

If you don't like twinks, roll one. They are a fun side project to try and gear out.

What they should add to the game though is Experience for World PvP kills. More emphasis on open world pvp other than a dedicated zone would be nice. Aka Bounty Hunting and collecting peoples heads.
    People who make twinks are usually people who cannot pvp at 70 because they suck, so they make a twink of certain level and destroy people lower level then them.

They may not suck enough at their 70 to daily grind to pay for that twink though.... do something productive and level your alts to 70 like the rest of us.

I will admit though there are some twinks who can play better then level 70's... like hunter twinks kiting better then 70 hunters, and trapping/nuking better etc.

Those are only some twinks...

-=Slavemaker=-

I agree with all those points Slave, however.

I know a lot of guildies who have twinks in alot of brackets and they are sitting in Tier 6 Gear and are always in the top 5 Dps or heals.
    Also have over 1800 arena rating, which is fair good.

Twinks are not always complete scrubs. It can also be people who are just completely bored with their mains and have a lot of spare gold.

Quote Originally Posted by Slavemaker
    People who make twinks are usually people who cannot pvp at 70 because they suck, so they make a twink of certain level and destroy people lower level then them.

They may not suck enough at their 70 to daily grind to pay for that twink though.... do something productive and level your alts to 70 like the rest of us.

I will admit though there are some twinks who can play better then level 70's... like hunter twinks kiting better then 70 hunters, and trapping/nuking better etc.

Those are only some twinks...

-=Slavemaker=-
    I don't know where you get the idea that people make twinks because they suck at pvp at 70. I know many people who are VERY good at pvp, and also have twinks. That's the common stereotype of twinks, and I dislike it very much :'(

15+ Year Old Account

People who get destroyed in level 70 pvp and also get destroyed in low level pvp usually harp on about how twinks have no skill to hide the fact that they themselves are sub-par players. Not all, but this is a trend I've been seeing for a while.

First things first, it has been said by a blue that there is NO xp being added to BGs in the near future.

Quote Originally Posted by Connmac

I would really hope we have a chance to see it again. I got into twinking late, and because of this I don't have much of a chance at getting one.

Yes, the item can be used on twink items. You simply give the person the item you want enchanted, they use it, they trade the item back and you pay them the gold.

What would it sell for? I'm currently looking to buy one for 10k gold on Eitrigg ally. If you have it, send a whisper/in game mail to Samalas. I'm paying so much because they will be(as far as we know) unavailable after next Tuesday.

*edit*
    Feel I need to add this in before this post is brought down in a massive flame fest.

I do not care about what you think of my offer for the shoulder enchant. I have the gold, and it's what I'm willing to offer for it. What you say will not change my view on it. <3

@Samalas

Link please.
    Regarding no xp.