Thread: Tanking with TG

Tanking with TG

Blizz has said that they want all specs to be able to tank normal instances in wrath, but with the 15% hit penalty to all attacks that need a weapon that would make it almost impossible for a tg speced warrior to keep aggro

Assuming its a flat -15% not -15% only when using a 2 handers as a 1 hander, i just want to be clear before i spec for lvling and find out i cant hit any thing even with a 1 hander and shield.

Thanks for any help

Re: Tanking with TG

yea thats a prob... can blizz just make -15%hit penalty just go off when u equip shield?

this can help pvp-ers too.

Hint: Apply a one handed weapon to your mainhand. A 2handed weapon would be awful for tanking anyway.
    This user has been banned.

Hint: l2 read talent description...Allows you to equip two-handed axes, maces and swords in one hand. Also reduces your chance to hit with damage-dealing abilities that require a weapon by 15%.
    whether it be a 1h or 2h you will still miss alot

Quote Originally Posted by Geery
    Hint: l2 read talent description...Allows you to equip two-handed axes, maces and swords in one hand. Also reduces your chance to hit with damage-dealing abilities that require a weapon by 15%.
    whether it be a 1h or 2h you will still miss alot
    They will probably make it so you only get the penalty when you are actually holding a 2h and then something else.

So if you have a 1h/shield 1h/1h or just one 2h there wouldnt be a penalty. But if you had 2h/2h or 2h/shield there would be. Or something like that.
    There is a thin line between not knowing and not caring, and I like to think that I walk that line every day.

They will probably make it so you only get the penalty when you are actually holding a 2h and then something else.

So if you have a 1h/shield 1h/1h or just one 2h there wouldnt be a penalty. But if you had 2h/2h or 2h/shield there would be. Or something like that.
    Thats what I'm hoping, it would suck to have and extra 15% miss with sword and board