surge of light and holy concentration

surge of light is 50% chance on crit to get an intant cast, free of mana flash heal or smite (unable to crit). Concentration is 45% (if improved) to get a free of mana heal and spell haste on the next 2 gheal, fheal or binding heal. (able to crit)

My question(s) are that if you get a surge of light and a concentration proc, if you hit Fheal, will it be instant? Will it be able to crit? Will it use a "spell haste" charge if it was instant?

Its a nice change to surge of light of course, but the above questions have me baffled.

Re: surge of light and holy concentration

Quote Originally Posted by VisualX
    surge of light is 50% chance on crit to get an intant cast, free of mana flash heal or smite (unable to crit). Concentration is 45% (if improved) to get a free of mana heal and spell haste on the next 2 gheal, fheal or binding heal. (able to crit)

My question(s) are that if you get a surge of light and a concentration proc, if you hit Fheal, will it be instant? Will it be able to crit? Will it use a "spell haste" charge if it was instant?

Its a nice change to surge of light of course, but the above questions have me baffled.
    the new Holy Conc. is also based on crit.
    i am assuming since surge of light effect is instant if you will cast a flash you won't lose the holy conc buff. should be checked out.