Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Metamorphosis - good or bad for us?

Anyone know, how it will go live?
    Are we gonna able to use exorcism, holy wrath, turn evil against metamophosis warlocks?

simple question, big diffrent :-X

Re: Metamorphosis - good or bad for us?

yes... we can get banished and feared by pallies. pretty dumb imo... but o well

we can also for the hell of it get a glyph that makes our "demon fear" an instant cast. Our Holy Wrath is also an instant stun. Its so nice to finally fear warlocks.

so, smart warlocks dont morph if there is a retri in the enemy team, right?
    i mean, we have some pretty abilitys against undead, like lady vikai said.

is that what blizz want?
    it sounds kinda OP against locks, but a least 600% armor 40% more dmg is also great.

Might not be... last build, Warlocks in Demon Form were still considered Humanoid... might have changed since then though

Druids can be banished in Tree form, Slept/scared in feral form, I don't see why warlocks should be exception to this.
    If anything, Metamorphosis makes you immune to Seduction

And Sheep, and Hex...

Die monster, you don't belong in this world!

A lock usually will fear a rogue right? While on Metamorphosis he will pwn rogues while he will then fear the Paladin. The same paladin that he is tanking as SL/SL on Live. One for one, fair trade in my opinion.
    YOU FACE NOT MALCHEZAR ALONE, BUT THE LEGIONS I COMMAND!

Well, if he is a demon, we can use our fear, and our exorcism.

This will be fun to see.

Quote Originally Posted by Kawasaki.gdm
    Well, if he is a demon, we can use our fear, and our exorcism.

This will be fun to see.
    Yeah, aspecialy with this on http://wotlk.wowhead.com/?item=41103 ^^

Any Paladin using that Glyph in PVP needs to reroll into a different class.

[size=14pt]Read the: Paladin - Frequently Asked Questions[/size]

I agree with you if you mean true pvp palies--> arena. While i am prot as usual and respec to have some fun at bgs i won't change my glyphs. ( And it will be very good for prot tanking especially at Nax, i dunno after that if there is a gap in demon/undead raid content)

Aren't they like gems? I mean you can't swap them unless you destroy the old one?

Well yes, they are destroyed whenever you swap them out. But they are also ridiculously cheap to craft.

The Glyph of Exorcism for example needs; 1 Shimmering Ink (made out of 1 Silvery Pigment which you find when milling Golden Sansam, Dreamfoil, Golden Sansam, Icecap or Mountain Silversage) and 1 Heavy Parchment (bought at a vendor for 12 silver and 50 copper).

So I don't expect Glyphs to cost more than 5-10g (or less) which means that they can be switched out fairly easily.

Quote Originally Posted by Skitzoe
    yes... we can get banished and feared by pallies. pretty dumb imo... but o well
    How is this dumb?

n. pl. met·a·mor·pho·sis (-sēz')
    1. A transformation, as by magic or sorcery.
    2. A marked change in appearance, character, condition, or function.
    3. Biology A change in the form and often habits of an animal during normal development after the embryonic stage. Metamorphosis includes, in insects, the transformation of a maggot into an adult fly and a caterpillar into a butterfly and, in amphibians, the changing of a tadpole into a frog.
    4. Pathology A usually degenerative change in the structure of a particular body tissue.

So you "Physically" change and expect to get all the benefits of being a huminoid? Not so much...

You just got crited by science locks^^

Quote Originally Posted by Herrera
    Druids can be banished in Tree form, Slept/scared in feral form, I don't see why warlocks should be exception to this.
    If anything, Metamorphosis makes you immune to Seduction
    Maybe because it is a talent we put 51 talents to get. Druids doesnt to get their forms more than boomkin and tree of life and tree of life isnt a pvp form and moonkin counts as humanoid.

So why should metamorphis be able to be feared by pallies and banished? Its something we aswell just can use every 5 minute..

How hard can it bloody be to just not use Metamorphosis when a Paladin is around? God some of you Warlocks are unbelievable.

Quote Originally Posted by Militriax
    Maybe because it is a talent we put 51 talents to get. Druids doesnt to get their forms more than boomkin and tree of life and tree of life isnt a pvp form and moonkin counts as humanoid.

So why should metamorphis be able to be feared by pallies and banished? Its something we aswell just can use every 5 minute..
    OMG... every 5 minutes, oh wait. Isn't that the same CD as Bubble?

As to being able to be feared and Banished? Hello?! Your also immune to Sap, Sheep, Repentance, and anything else that specifically affects humanoids.

So, you spec for an overpowered level 51 talent that has some side effects.
    Druids get violated naturally if feral, and get violated earlier if they turn into a Tree.

I don't think you have a leg to stand on. Maybe a wing that needs clipping, but no legs. Definately no legs.
    "My rage bar is blue, and I start the fight pissed!" - Battlecry of the Ret Paladin.
    "The best defense is a good offense." - Motto of the Ret Paladin.
    River Below - Billy Talent - Theme Song of the Ret Paladin.

DK Death Strike Tanking
    The Power of Avoidance! - DK Tank Required Reading
    DK AP Coefficients
    DK Threat Values

Aurich von Deathstrike