Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account

Re: Metamorphosis - good or bad for us?

Quote Originally Posted by Montoya
    OMG... every 5 minutes, oh wait. Isn't that the same CD as Bubble?

As to being able to be feared and Banished? Hello?! Your also immune to Sap, Sheep, Repentance, and anything else that specifically affects humanoids.

So, you spec for an overpowered level 51 talent that has some side effects.
    Druids get violated naturally if feral, and get violated earlier if they turn into a Tree.
    Warlocks complain about bubbles. Everyone complains about bubbles. Morphing cannot be Mass Dispelled, bubbles can. They're two completely different abilities that two very different classes have. Don't compare them

Repentance has been changed to have the same effect on several other types of targets, not just Humanoids.

Morph is very far from overpowered. It's little more than a badass ability that you get to throw on to do some burst and I honestly am glad to see Warlocks doing something besides speccing SL/SL. If it stops one Warlock from being a faceroller, it has done a lot of good for other Warlocks to affect the image of the class and for people wanting to see them do something besides running in circles for 45 minutes before one of you dies.

Druids get violated if they use certain forms against certain people. It should be the same for Warlocks. Simply not using a button when a Paladin is right there in front of you is a pretty simple thing. Hell...just CC him and pop it. Just pop it when he's healing someone. Do it when he's distracted...just don't do it when the poor bugger is beating on you and then complain that he is overpowered when you clearly did something easily avoidable and lost because of it.
    Paladin Bash has spoken.

Here is a fun comparison...a pally can pop avenging wrath and get some of the effects of Meta...however we dont do it near a mage EVER cuz they will spell steal it...so locks can meta, just dont do it against pallies

Prepare to get owned, bitches.
    Face Tomorrow - Overpowered http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8YH6E5aOTgc I am overpowered...

Quote Originally Posted by PaladinBash
    Warlocks complain about bubbles. Everyone complains about bubbles. Morphing cannot be Mass Dispelled, bubbles can. They're two completely different abilities that two very different classes have. Don't compare them

Repentance has been changed to have the same effect on several other types of targets, not just Humanoids.

Morph is very far from overpowered. It's little more than a badass ability that you get to throw on to do some burst and I honestly am glad to see Warlocks doing something besides speccing SL/SL. If it stops one Warlock from being a faceroller, it has done a lot of good for other Warlocks to affect the image of the class and for people wanting to see them do something besides running in circles for 45 minutes before one of you dies.

Druids get violated if they use certain forms against certain people. It should be the same for Warlocks. Simply not using a button when a Paladin is right there in front of you is a pretty simple thing. Hell...just CC him and pop it. Just pop it when he's healing someone. Do it when he's distracted...just don't do it when the poor bugger is beating on you and then complain that he is overpowered when you clearly did something easily avoidable and lost because of it.
    You are the smartest person I've seen on this board.

I would love to just see some huge demon-like creature running a rampage in a battleground, just so I can charge up on my warhorse and fear him and feel more useful.

Quote Originally Posted by Edgah
    You are the smartest person I've seen on this board.

I would love to just see some huge demon-like creature running a rampage in a battleground, just so I can charge up on my warhorse and fear him and feel more useful.
    fear, or you know instant cast ranged CC if you dont have time to mount up, im really happy to see RET getting the buffs itsdeserved since launch IMO, kinda sad to see crusader judgement go, but ohwell. and you know no one has really QQ'ed, at least that ive seeen on the OP'ness of Holy Storm, it does MAD aoe dmg, and it heals, beautiful.

15+ Year Old Account

Uhm I may be missing something completely but how can you be SAD to see crusader go??

The effects it had has been folded into all relevant abilities, it's 1 less GCD in a fight, 1 less judgement CD, and we've gotten the imp crit effect added to all our judgements now... what am I missing?
    My name is Necrox, and I'm an altoholic.

You forgot lichbourne for DK's too. :

The trade off is that you can't fear the lock's pet if you're expecting him to pop meta. There are pros and cons for both of us here but the lock needs to be more careful I guess.

On a similiar note, if you can purge a shaman ghost wolf can you purge meta? THAT wouldn't be very fair.

Quote Originally Posted by Rawberry
    How hard can it bloody be to just not use Metamorphosis when a Paladin is around? God some of you Warlocks are unbelievable.
    But... How can they look at the screen if their face is on the keyboard? :P
    - Renowned expert in the field of Paladinery -
    - & Author of -
    The Highly Acclaimed "Reinvention" Threads
    North Lordaeron - Stratholme
    - Angor Coast-