shadowpriests doing 2 much damage lol

Re: Has anyone seen...

oh
    my
    god

Alert the nerfathon.

Edit:

Just cause I think Ghostcrawler is an idiot

Shadow priests are probably doing the most damage at the moment.

Where in the world do we get probably from... Internal testing is my guess. I hate internal testing so much. This is where most of the nerfs come from that haven't even been testing is my best guess. Let the population of WoW test shit before you open your mouth imo.

The fact that they got us to be doing top-end damage without a multitude of (non-scaling) band-aids and complete tree overhauls, is enough to make me think that even if they nerf us to get non-mana regening classes back on top things are still going to be ok.

Just cause I find it entertaining...

10 Man Naxx run

Top of the DPS: Ret paladin (3100 dps)
    Lowest of the DPS: Shadow Priest (2100 dps)

oh, I forgot
    Prot Warrior (1800 dps) lol

I really am done doing numbers though. Ima just wait for it to come out and if its broken then, then I'll care.

I just don't care anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarevokcz
    not needed video, just read GC post
    http://blue.mmo-champion.com/4/10043...-to-go-up.html
    shadowpriests doing 2 much damage lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Telitzp
    Alert the nerfathon.
    And so within a day Dispersion was nerfed again. Well, Shadowpriests got their moment in the sun at least for a couple hours, I guess.

Just cause I find it entertaining...

10 Man Naxx run

Top of the DPS: Ret paladin (3100 dps)
    Lowest of the DPS: Shadow Priest (2100 dps)
    Ret are doing higher dps cause alot of mobs in Naxx are undead yes? so we can use our undead moves on them. Take the same dps test on a different instance and see what the results are..

i trolled about it once just to see if anyone would agree with me. I made pretty "reasonable" points all with very flawed logic. stuff like

Penance is the single best channel in the game

Dispersion is like a super evocation with arena viability

Shadowform is way op because the devs said that talents should be worth one 1% dps increase

Vampiric embrace is WAY op

they get 5 methods of cc:
    blackout
    divine hymn
    psychic scream
    silence
    Shackle Undead

75% talented threat reduction

edit: 6 types of cc: mind control lol

Quote Originally Posted by Sebhitch
    Ret are doing higher dps cause alot of mobs in Naxx are undead yes? so we can use our undead moves on them. Take the same dps test on a different instance and see what the results are..
    Lets do 7 Ret Pally's 1 Prot Pally 2 Resto Druids then

Pretty sure it'll work. 2 Classes. lol

Quote Originally Posted by Flipguarder
    i trolled about it once just to see if anyone would agree with me. I made pretty "reasonable" points all with very flawed logic. stuff like

Shadowform is way op because the devs said that talents should be worth one 1% dps increase

blackout
    divine hymn
    psychic scream
    silence
    Shackle Undead

That really does sound nice, doesn't it? Shame life doesn't always work out that way. :'(
    Originally Posted by Ghostcrawler
    But we're worried that logic might not lead to the best game.

blackout
    divine hymn
    psychic scream
    silence
    Shackle Undead

gg there but crap logic. Blackout and Silence are both talents and only chosen for a pvp spec seeing they are both useless in pve. Mind Control only works on humanoids and is so ffing unreliable that most of the times its worth killing the mob instead of MC'ing it. Shackel undead is a good viable CC but only works on undead and even though we will see plenty of undeads the only raid dungeon atm where it will be usefull is Naxx. Divine Hymn and fear are oke abilities but not the best out there and both have pretty long cd's for it, which are fine.

and uhm 75% threat reduction?????? dont think so. 30% form shd form and 25% from the talents in the shd tree. total of 55%.

Vamp emb is not OP at all, it only gives a little bit of hp back while doing dmg.

Dispersion is hardly a super evocation. Evoc gives 60% mana back. dispersion 36%. both mana regain abilities have the downside of not being able to cast other spells. the only difference is that while dispersion is active you can walk while evoc is channeled.

Shd form OP? just look at the lock demon sacrifice possibily too gain a 15% shd dmg increase......... enough said there.

Cant say anything about penance, dont know the spell and dont want to either.

Quote Originally Posted by Anglarana

gg there but crap logic. Blackout and Silence are both talents and only chosen for a pvp spec seeing they are both useless in pve. Mind Control only works on humanoids and is so ffing unreliable that most of the times its worth killing the mob instead of MC'ing it. Shackel undead is a good viable CC but only works on undead and even though we will see plenty of undeads the only raid dungeon atm where it will be usefull is Naxx. Divine Hymn and fear are oke abilities but not the best out there and both have pretty long cd's for it, which are fine.

and uhm 75% threat reduction?????? dont think so. 30% form shd form and 25% from the talents in the shd tree. total of 55%.

Vamp emb is not OP at all, it only gives a little bit of hp back while doing dmg.

Dispersion is hardly a super evocation. Evoc gives 60% mana back. dispersion 36%. both mana regain abilities have the downside of not being able to cast other spells. the only difference is that while dispersion is active you can walk while evoc is channeled.

Shd form OP? just look at the lock demon sacrifice possibily too gain a 15% shd dmg increase......... enough said there.

Cant say anything about penance, dont know the spell and dont want to either.
    Ummm....

Reading is full of win? So is sarcasm <3

A priest being called OP yet?

Videos please!

Trolling your forums.
    i don't get this thread.
    what is this meaning?
    check other forums every one QQ's about the same issues, every one feels like they were nerfed, like the rest are op compared to them.
    just the other day on the US wow forums (beta priest descussion) i saw a post with links of QQ from each and every single class.
    every one calling the other class OP. i believe druids hate us the most. i don't really understand why, but ye:
    http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/th...88883&sid=2000 <--- proof

Quote Originally Posted by meowmeow
    i don't get this thread.
    what is this meaning?
    check other forums every one QQ's about the same issues, every one feels like they were nerfed, like the rest are op compared to them.
    just the other day on the US wow forums (beta priest descussion) i saw a post with links of QQ from each and every single class.
    every one calling the other class OP. i believe druids hate us the most. i don't really understand why, but ye:
    http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/th...88883&sid=2000 <--- proof
    Druids hate us the most because we said, Rightly, that Wild Growth was much too good compared to CoH and it got nerfed.

Their tears taste so yummy.