Thread: Disc Healing

Disc Healing

So i was just wondering I have been planning on healing disc since i first saw divine agies, but i was wondering on wat set to use. I was planning on using the nuker set for crit, is this right? ???

15+ Year Old Account

Re: Disc Healing

Nuker set = dps set, and seeing as they got set bonuses it wouldn't be the best idea to cross the two sets (unless ofc. you don't like the bonuses).
    "Only Jack can zip up."
    The word you want to use is "have" not "of".
    You may have alot of stuff in your country, but we got Lolland.

The healing gear has crit on it..

Unless you're talking about pvp..?

Comparing the Naxx 10 man sets, both have Crit on them- but the nukers set is higher. The Healer set has some mp5 and haste while the nuker set has hit. If you're strictly healing I doubt you'll need the hit, so the healer set would be the way to go. Unless of course you really think the extra 40 crit rating, or however much the exact number is, is really worth losing the haste and mp5.
    They keep trying to make things idiot-proof.
    We just come up with better idiots.

I don't think all the nuker set pieces have hit... I could see disc priests using cross set items when it makes sense to... you might not for the 5 set pieces but there are plenty of other slots you might itemise with 'dps' caster gear instead of 'healing' gear... there is going to be less of a distincition between gear but it seems the dps gear was hit and slight more crit in favour of mp/5 and more spirit.