Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Hymn of Hope, 5min CD, 8% mana, must channel

Hymn of Hope
    5min CD, 8% mana, must channel

this sounds really rubbish, plus for spriest, this is a holy spell and you need 32% base mana to get back to shadow form.

Hymn of Hope

You recite a Holy hymn of Hope, restoring 2% mana every 2 sec to all party members within 40 yards. Lasts 8 sec. The Priest must channel to keep the hymn active.
    Channeled, 5 min cooldown

Re: Hymn of Hope, 5min CD, 8% mana, must channel

Quote Originally Posted by coolgk
    Hymn of Hope
    5min CD, 8% mana, must channel

this sounds really rubbish, plus for spriest, this is a holy spell and you need 32% base mana to get back to shadow form.

Hymn of Hope

You recite a Holy hymn of Hope, restoring 2% mana every 2 sec to all party members within 40 yards. Lasts 8 sec. The Priest must channel to keep the hymn active.
    Channeled, 5 min cooldown
    i have the muru trinket - 118 healing and channel's mana over 8 secs (effected by haste). so many said its useless, and yes the alchemy trinket is better, yet - there are times to use it, and who ever found it useless didn't take it.

if its channeled probably you will have time for this channeling effect. i really don't see a problem whey you can't channel a hymm threw 8 sec's, i see myself now standing longer without needing to heal.

QQ isn't worth much if you haven't loged to test it, QQ is worth alot when you acctually checked the talent in a raid or a party.

Click the link above. Then you'll see why it sucks.

Quote Originally Posted by Raptorg
    Are you really trying to say that a trainable spell should be as powerful as a 31 point talent?

wow, 31point talent? u wanna compare base ability to 31pointer? really? are u kidding me? sure, hymn shouldnt be channeled, but that doesnt meant you shold compare it to MTT. if anything, it sounds now too much like iconic shaman manatide totem

One's a trainable spell to all priests, one's a 31 point talent to resto shaman. Saying they should be comparable is like saying rend should be equal to mangle.

so a 31 talent is better then your baseline ability oh snap, stfu you can kill that totem in 1 hit, if you shadow use the shadowfiend it's better now and this is for holy/disc to regen with you can't have everything,

Or like saying divine shield should be equal to dispersion!

...wait a second.

Quote Originally Posted by Karpalo
    Or like saying divine shield should be equal to dispersion!

...wait a second.
    divine shield doesnt regenerate mana and health and increases damage after when not touched?

dispersion doesn`t regnerate health either and Divine shield doesn`t make you silenced last`s longer and makes you immune to the infamous cyclone.

even tho, divine shield doesnt regenerate third of your mana and doesnt increase your damage after the effect ends when not hit.

you really want base manatide and talented divine shield? mkay? gief PI trainable and talented PS, kk?

No. The point was that ppl were saying that there shouldn`t be base abilitys as good as other classes talents even there are multiple examples there already are base abilitys better than many talents out there.

sorry to interrupt:
    argument is really way off topic

topic was QQing on channeled effect

wait a minute. They gave it to everyone and made it worse for level 80 than it currently is for level 70 Draenei? gg

Currently, it is instant, no channel, and gives 333 mp5 for 15 sec to the party of 5. 5 min cd. that's 999 mana for each person. and it can be cast in shadow form.

If I'm channeling this, I can't be casting heals, so the other healers would have to cover for me while I channel. oh, wait, will I even be allowed in the raid as a healer? >.<

Nerfed to hell...... poor priests

Deleted

Yes, it's nerfed, because it has become a base ability. Just like they nerfed Fear Ward. People should stop the freaking QQ, this is a free spell for everyone, noone forces you to use it and you definately won't perform less because of it. Don't compare it to mana-tide or whatever, we have our own 31-point talents (although they should just toss that retarded well out and replace it with something useful).

Besides, I think there's plenty of situations this is a useful ability, a lot of bossfights have some kind of phase change where you can stand still and channel a spell.

So I'm glad they removed this rediculously OP racial and replaced it with a decent base ability for all.

Bah, as a Draenei Shadow Priest this was one of my most fun spells, it gave me and my group an extra mana Potion every 5 minutes. Ok with my current gear level I don't have the need to use it, but it's always handy for 'Oops we shouldn't have pulled that group before drinking' moments. But now

1. They gave my racial to all other priests.
    Don't mind that, i'm fine with other priests having the skill.

2. They made it channeled
    Hmm maybe I can live with that, I can cast DoTs and then channel the spell if it's really needed, will cause some dps loss but hey.

3. They made it a Holy spell
    It's now useless to me...

This is realy stupid change its usles for shadows and well its just crap it wasent anything colse to op before ither it was just some nice mana not much tho in emergency.

31 pt. talent that's been in game forever versus a baseline ability that the class just got.