Re: 4 piece set bonus

I don't know if I like that mechanic or not. I imagine that it effectively doubles our regen for 10 seconds, but that's not a very long time at all. I'd have to see some concrete numbers.
    Dranei Ultra-Nationalist and Mac'Aree Patriot

Eh, it's still nice cause Fel Armor increases your spell power based on spirit.

Yeah no way its gonna stack, otherwise you'd see locks tap all but the last shreads of hp away and do a Shadowbolt crit of 1,000,000+ (maybe a slight exaggeration :P), with all the added spellpower from Fel Armor. And if it does stack, expect it to be nerfed almost immediately.

it's not that large a jump in sp damage
    it should stack.

www.myspace.com/curseofdoom

...Warlock Hip-Hop To Melt Wax and Face...

as long as it has no internal cooldown, i'm not gonna complain about it.

the first bonus is very nice as well, it sure makes us for the hidious amounts of haste on the set

it doesnt say that it has a chance to stack, so doubt it. most of the abilities ingame that stacks by now has it in the tooltip, also having this stack would be stupid to be honest, locks would push out so much dmg in a single hit, life tapping while running between trash popping healthstones to keep themselves alive together with healing pots, just to play, as said, a million dmg on a single bolt :P

However i like the mechanic of this talent, gives u 2 ticks of regen and somewhat 100 more spelldmg for 10 sec, basically a small trinket u can proc every 10 sec, as said, if no internal cooldown its pretty neat

Its a good reason to burn all your mana like a maniac and then slowly keep lifetap in your rotation so the buff doesn't wear off.

I don't believe we get any extra regen from this spell as fel armor isn't based on spirit at all just 2% of your total health every 5 seconds.

You get no passive regen, but life tap now only scales with spirit, so as long as that buff is up, you get 900 more mana per life tap and 100~ bonus damage.

Quote Originally Posted by ascote
    Its a good reason to burn all your mana like a maniac and then slowly keep lifetap in your rotation so the buff doesn't wear off.
    no, because lifetap is based on spirit now, so you will tap twice, or 3 times.

Every +900 mana you get from this buff is 1.5 more shadowbolts with the same amount of life taps.
    Originally Posted by Ghostcrawler (Blue Tracker)
    We don't think burst is a problem in PvP right now.

As long as you aren't one of the retarded locks who waits to life tap 8,342,234 times right after he gets to 3% mana, this buff will be decent.

If you tap every so often, this will be a nice little spell dmg and regen boost every 20-30 seconds (or how ever often you periodically tap.)