Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast

Re: [Discussion] Paladin 8962 changes

It's funny how after checking Tigercat's posts, it's evident pretty much him just flaming other classes. Talking about crap you don't understand and then laughing at how it pisses people off really shouldn't ammuse you. It's like a more pathetic version of trolling since you don't actually know you're being an idiot.

Retribution paladin damage is low, needs to be buffed, instagibs happen at 70 only.

Guess what, get a level 29 of each class and make them duel, what..? Did you say Hunters and Rogues won the most?
    My 58 UH DK critted 1800 Scourge Strike?
    Mages at 60 could really 2 shot people?

Who cares, it's not the cap, neither is 70, buff ret and get used to.

It is bad enough that Blizz obviously has not learned from their past mistakes.

Once again a flood QQ got them to nerf Ret prior to an Expac, even thoug at max lvl in the expac we are just medium in PVP and weak to medium in PVE.

However that's not the worst thing about the Patch :

99.99 % of the mindless QQ was about PVP.
    What does Blizz nerf ?

PVE talents !!!

/facepalm

Any PVPer will pickup Imp. HoJ ... but also need Vindication, Divine Purpose and EfE.

We already can not pick both, Crusade AND 2h Weapon Spez. because we do not have enough ponts for both.

Now I take Crusade and nothing changes for PVP... but PVE lost 3% Dps which is nearly 100 DPS at avg 3000 DPS.

100 x /facepalm @ Blizz

Quote Originally Posted by Ugrateful

Warhammer ---->

No wait don't go there i might want to after everything is said and done. Stay here and troll please never ever leave.
    For all the flaws that legions of people are ready to cry about in warcraft, there's no way in hell I'd want to seriously play warhammer.

It's like complaining about the other people in your raid guild doing stupid things, then actually running something with a pug. It makes you appreciate the people in your guild a HELL of a lot more.
    Actually, Mr. Lennon, I CAN imagine a world with no hatred, religion, war, or violence.
    I can also imagine attacking such a world, because they would never see it coming.

http://mhkeehn.tripod.com/trashcan.jpg
    http://politicalhumor.about.com/libr...s/carville.jpe

For once, Carville was a man ahead of his time.

If shaman are OP, and ret can compete with them, then ret is.....
    Actually, Mr. Lennon, I CAN imagine a world with no hatred, religion, war, or violence.
    I can also imagine attacking such a world, because they would never see it coming.

http://mhkeehn.tripod.com/trashcan.jpg
    http://politicalhumor.about.com/libr...s/carville.jpe

For once, Carville was a man ahead of his time.

Quote Originally Posted by Stevet
    So 6% more melee damage wasn't worth 3 points when most of out damage comes from melee, not counting this talent falls into a Paladin's sustained damage which we needed the most, over the burst?.
    You're smart. :
    Thanks.

But honestly, there are many other talents that were much more inviting when you only have 53 points to spend in the Ret tree. (This is counting on getting the Imp HoJ talent.)
    "My rage bar is blue, and I start the fight pissed!" - Battlecry of the Ret Paladin.
    "The best defense is a good offense." - Motto of the Ret Paladin.
    River Below - Billy Talent - Theme Song of the Ret Paladin.

DK Death Strike Tanking
    The Power of Avoidance! - DK Tank Required Reading
    DK AP Coefficients
    DK Threat Values

Aurich von Deathstrike

15+ Year Old Account

I say petition for a few automatic messages every time someone logs onto the PTR.

1. NO you can't get to northrend.
    2. NO Dk's are not playable.
    3. Ret Paladins will scale at 80!
    4. This is a test realms.. don't price glyphs for 2000g.

Obviously putting that ret will scale at 80 in some fancy colors and text.

I do want one nerf though.
    Nerf that friggin' Naxx set.. no matter how many different color schemes they try it's still terrible..

For anyone who cares, the PTR patch is available for download.

Quote Originally Posted by Retrogames
    So for 3 talent points we get 3% damage increase?

How creative...

Why not roll Precision into 2h Weapon Specialization to offset the fact that 1% for 1 point is pathetic. (See signature for example).
    It's actually LESS than a 3% damage increase. It only affects the weapon damage not all abilitys. The old 2/4/6% would be closer to the 1% dps per talent point but even then I think it's not a full 3%.
    Dwarves are BURLY!

If we know blizzard's "nerfing" of paladin talents (and don't we all) expect the talent to be restored to it's old version by sometime in a 10 day margin. If not, expect identical talent nerfs to warriors/deathknights

Judgement of Command still feels significantly weaker against none stunned targets unlike before 2 patches.

Last patch it was bugged, but this patch it still does not feel like it is back to where it was before.

Was the Judgement of Command modifiers not 30% AP + 30% SP + 30% Weapon Damage ?

Now it says 20% AP instead of 30% .... I think to remember it was 30% and not 20% ... can anyone clarify this ?

Does anyone by any chance can go crunch some numbers if at least the Modifiers get all applied correctly and do not get mitigated ?

Kwanza

Will someone who keeps saying "oh ret PvE at 80 needs some help" please post some actual numbers? I have a level 80 DK and I watch ret pallies it blues put up 2500+ DPS without trying, often beating people fully decked in full naxx 10 gear. No other class in blues can even begin to approach the kind of damage gearless pallies put up at 80.

15+ Year Old Account

im curious then. show dmg meters as proof that a paladin in blues can do 2500dps in a raid

I'm amazed so many Paladins are actually complaining about a 3% DPS tweak, it just shows how little some of you know about the class and about how insane the damage we were dealing on the PTR / Beta was.

Well... amazed that people other than Ungrateful are complaining, I totally expected him to start whining again... Hey Ungrateful, 11 PPM on Seal of Command baby (a thread you convienently seem to ignore by the way)!

[size=14pt]Read the: Paladin - Frequently Asked Questions[/size]

Quote Originally Posted by Rawberry
    Hey Ungrateful, 11 PPM on Seal of Command baby (a thread you convienently seem to ignore by the way)!
    What??!?!??!!??!?!?! OMGWTFBBQNERF!!!!1111!!1!!11!!11!1! 8)
    "My rage bar is blue, and I start the fight pissed!" - Battlecry of the Ret Paladin.

DK Death Strike Tanking
    DK AP Coefficients
    DK Threat Values

Aurich von Deathstrike

Quote Originally Posted by Montoya
    What??!?!??!!??!?!?! OMGWTFBBQNERF!!!!1111!!1!!11!!11!1! 8)
    Bah. I came on to remove that last bit from the post as it is totally unnessesary only to find some fanboi replying to it .

To prevent confusion SoComm still has a 7 base PPM and 8.4 PPM with the Glyph, Ungrateful claimed it to be 11 PPM with the Glyph and like 9 base :S.

Bah. I came on to remove that last bit from the post as it is totally unnessesary only to find some fanboi replying to it .

To prevent confusion SoComm still has a 7 base PPM and 8.4 PPM with the Glyph, Ungrateful claimed it to be 11 PPM with the Glyph and like 9 base :S.
    Fanboi? I was being serious! /sarcasm

DK Death Strike Tanking
    DK AP Coefficients
    DK Threat Values

Aurich von Deathstrike

Shaddap Montoya

I just had to write here, just because I see some people whining as usual about something anything as usual.

<Points and takes a Deep Breath.>

HA HA

I'm amazed so many Paladins are actually complaining about a 3% DPS tweak, it just shows how little some of you know about the class and about how insane the damage we were dealing on the PTR / Beta was.
    So in a PvE sense, constant DPS was pretty good?