Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...

Re: [Discussion] Paladin 8962 changes

well, while i can't say i'm Overjoyed about losing damage (i don't think anyone cheered when they saw this change, besides warlocks of course :P)

I was having a big problem finding 3 more points to pick up improved hammer of justice* and keep everything else i wanted out of ret. SO now my choice got a lot easier :P

So in that way, i'm not really upset. it's only 3%.

Sure, they could of Not slapped us in the face and made it a 1/2 talent point 2%/4% damage increase, but that's not really blizzard's style.
    Face Tomorrow - Overpowered http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8YH6E5aOTgc I am overpowered...

Quote Originally Posted by Fadibo
    Still no changes to the added 10 talent points in holy tree.

Back to WAR !

You should have rolled a priest

:P

Quote Originally Posted by Inzight
    do the 3% extra dmg to humanoids (and demons and stuff) work on players in pvp too? so crusade is 6% in pve cos i hrd some ppl say players is "player" and not "humanoid"
    They're humanoids, otherwise you couldn't repent them either.

Deleted

Just be happy they tune down the percentages and not the core mechanics like JotW, Art of War, Sanctified Wrath, Divine storm, Judgements.

Be happy and be grateful.

Let the percentage tunings come please.

Ye, people do not seem to understand that other classes with undergo the same ritual. People are acting like the Paladin will be the only class who will be "nerfed".

[size=14pt]Read the: Paladin - Frequently Asked Questions[/size]

Quote Originally Posted by Rawberry
    Ye, people do not seem to understand that other classes with undergo the same ritual. People are acting like the Paladin will be the only class who will be "nerfed".
    No! I r pala, I knows best, blizzard hates only us, I go cwy nao.

I don't mind the changes, granted I'm not on beta and my pally just hit 70 a couple weeks ago...although 3 talent points for 3% damage does look a little like fluff, and maybe they should change it to 2%/4% for 2 Talent points, or maybe give us another passive ability, increases 2h Damage by 3%, and ignores up to 5% of your opponents armor, or something.

I'm gonna put on my horse-style blinders and only see straight ahead on this one.

I'm looking forward to buffs to come, like the potential for new talents in Ret that we haven't seen yet, hopefully one of which cranks our sustained without blanking or burst... or making it even more OP.

When it comes to Ret's burst, though, it's Nerf or Nothin'.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Soultics
    I don't mind the changes, granted I'm not on beta and my pally just hit 70 a couple weeks ago...although 3 talent points for 3% damage does look a little like fluff, and maybe they should change it to 2%/4% for 2 Talent points, or maybe give us another passive ability, increases 2h Damage by 3%, and ignores up to 5% of your opponents armor, or something.
    we get less than 3% dmg from that talentpoints, because it increases only the dmg u deal with 2h weapons, and not every dmg.
    so no consecration, hammer of wrath, and
    -> Unleashing this Seal's energy will judge an enemy, instantly causing [ 20% of AP + 32% of Spell Power + 25% of mw ] to [ 20% of AP + 32% of Spell Power + 25% of MW ] Holy damage at the cost of health equal to 33% of the damage caused. < -
    only ca 1/3 of our judgment will be increased, which means only 1% for them.

at this point everything feels like a temporary change. bliz needs to find the appropriate % for our dps.
    then they will even this out, giving each talent the appropriate oomph.. expect to see small changes for awhile :P

I felt like putting a bullet between the eyes of every Panda that wouldn't screw to save its species
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Illidan&n=Sinders

yiptastic

Quote Originally Posted by Uthad
    I remember that at one point it was just a buff you put on a target with infinite duration... not sure how recently the cooldown was added.

Honestly, it kinda frees up 3 points which is nice. Not too concerning.

honestly, I don't see a reason why they didn't making 2H spec to work similar to 1H spec in prot. 2H spec doesn't buff other damage. It just buffs our melee. given the majority of our damage does come from our melee, our judgement is still part of the rotation, and exorcism, HoW etc should still gain the benefit from this talent.

As for BoL, I think they just tried to clarify things, that's all.

I can't wait for the holy tweak + prot's 11 talent and ret's CS secondary effects.
    hurry up Blizzard!!