Thread: choas bolt?

choas bolt?

i know people hav been sayin that chaos bolt dosent hit through ice block or a pallys bubble, but does it go through a preists bubble, or mana/ice barrier. or cloak of skill? stuff like that

( i dont have the beta)

Re: choas bolt?

Quote Originally Posted by champ288
    i know people hav been sayin that chaos bolt dosent hit through ice block or a pallys bubble, but does it go through a preists bubble, or mana/ice barrier. or cloak of skill? stuff like that

( i dont have the beta)
    I must point out, that's the worst post I've seen in a while.
    Out of that, yes, it goes throught those mechanics, I still wonder though, why not Ice Block/DShield since it now does chaos damage again.

Quote Originally Posted by Stevet
    Out of that, yes, it goes throught those mechanics, I still wonder though, why not Ice Block/DShield since it now does chaos damage again.
    i believe the tooltip says absorption effects not immunities so thats y and even if it does chaos damage its still magic...like if we base it in warcraft 3 a pally with ds cant be hit by a demon hunter in metamorphosis

Quote Originally Posted by Stevet
    Wait for Surupie to post another thread. It's a travesty.
    Dranei Ultra-Nationalist and Mac'Aree Patriot