Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast

Re: Engineers rise up!

Dont like it? Level a new 1 before the expansion... otherwise you are crying like babys when you can quit the profession... its like a 16yr old complaining about a job they dont need anyways shut and move on...

If you didnt have time to do it right the first time, where are you going to find time to do it a second?

Quote Originally Posted by Ibbi
    Every cool kid on the block is going to have these motorbike mounts. Dalaran will be some motorcycle racing track or something....

This is ridiculous, I don't know why Blizzard is even considering it.
    For everyone that is complaining about lore clashes with motorbikes and flying machines etc, especially the gnome (who i quoted), take a look around Gnomergan (sp i think) as well as anything else with gnomes in it. It DOES fir due to gnomes and goblins constantly making robots and other things of the nature.

As for everyone obtaining the mount, im not too fussed if i can sell it for enough gold i will.

Quote Originally Posted by bbr
    It's finally something we can make to actually SELL and make crazy profit from, and people complain, pfff.
    Will you please stop perpetuating this myth?

Unless some of the parts are only obtainable by Engineers, we will not. see. any. meaningful. profit. from. these. EVER.
    Signature removed. Please read our guidelines. Venara

Quote Originally Posted by bbr
    It's finally something we can make to actually SELL and make crazy profit from, and people complain, pfff.
    Yeah you'll really make crazy profit from a rep reward everyone can get. 10g crafting fee per bike GO!

It's cool. Hey you want me to craft a Bike for you? Sure! Fuck you, Pay Me. It's just that simple.

Quote Originally Posted by Marvdatboi
    It's cool. Hey you want me to craft a Bike for you? Sure! Fuck you, Pay Me. It's just that simple.
    You won't make it? *goes to the next idiot on a Flying Machine, who WILL craft it for 10g*

it sucks that its not engineer exclusive but hell... i'll be able to make some money for once (mote extraction aside)

raising the cost wont do much, i have over 35k on 3 different chars on same server because i was saving up for the expansion. Plus you will make 5k plus between 70-80 so no matter what the price is im buying 3 of these motorbikes, unless the price is so unreasonable (50kg) the only way blizz can fix this is to make it engineer only, then perhaps you wont see a lot of ppl with them

Can i make a point too that there are now over 80 mounts in the game, there is gunna be a lot of variety and not everyone at all will have the same things
    "If you don't know who I am -- then maybe your best course is to tread lightly." - W.W.

Quote Originally Posted by TheAlster
    Can i make a point too that there are now over 80 mounts in the game, there is gunna be a lot of variety and not everyone at all will have the same things
    There's a bunch of kinds of flying mounts, yet 90% of people I see are on those stupid Netherdrakes.

Found this thread on General Discussion.

So far most engineers are saying make the hogger BOP.

http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/th...43229998&sid=1

No kidding. If they're making our special profession-only benefit BoE, where're my BoE bracer/glove sockets, Dragon's eyes, fur linings, etc. etc.

I was BS and then my ass friend rerolled me Eng and now im pissed cus I dont have the time or money to start from 1 again in any prof. So I want this thing to sell for some damn good money. Engineering doesn't offer any real PvP/PvE bonuses like other professions do, give me something to make money....
    - Khody is the Lord and God of the Forums. When spoken to, you may only refer to him as the following:
    'Lord Khody'
    'My Liege'
    'The One True King'
    'God'

Quote Originally Posted by cowcaw
    So I want this thing to sell for some damn good money.
    It's NOT GOING TO SELL FOR "damn good money". How hard is that to get?!

quoting myself:
    anyone who looks uses auctions can tell you that people will pay anything for anything, 1000g for epic that could be replaced with 8 hours in AV? check! 50g for every single mail "of the monkey" lvl 40+? check!

yes intelligent people will get them crafted for a small fee, but what this forum (and many others) confirm is that wow isnt full of intelligent people, and if you put one of these on the autions even for 100,000g eventually some idiot with more more money than sense will buy it.

Perhaps if engineers could craft or upgrade their hog to give it a different skin or something to let them stand out would be a good compromise. That way, us engys can still have our nifty exclusive toy (really the only reason we go engineering is because we dig the novelty of it), and everyone else gets their bike. Hell, I know I want to craft bikes for my alts, but I still want my lock to stick out with his sick looking ride. Sometimes the Roflcoptor doesnt cut it!

This mount is a unique investment. Someday everyone and their mother will have one and then its worth shit. It´s not like jewels, enchants, sockets or leatherpatches, which people need constantly when their armor is changing.

If Blizzard wants us to make money with engineering we need something that is just as constantly needed as the other stuff, not something seasonal like a bike.

I am an engineer and i want it to be bop.

Quote Originally Posted by Demyix
    Feel free to do all these things you are whining about. Charge an arm and a leg for crafting if you want. Just remember, theres going to be at least 1/4th of the engineers out there who are sensible, like myself, who will craft these for a small fee...or in some cases no fee at all. As soon as I am able to, I am going to have a macro that advertises that I will be more then happy to make these free of charge.

You guys whine far too much, get over yourself.
    this

I also look forward to actually making money off my choice of profession now.

Quote Originally Posted by Occulto
    Perhaps if engineers could craft or upgrade their hog

anybody?

Quote Originally Posted by Rilgon
    You won't make it? *goes to the next idiot on a Flying Machine, who WILL craft it for 10g*
    Then we would have to establish a board for standards and ethics among Engineers.

Quote Originally Posted by CWorth
    Well I am going to shit in the face of all you engineers and say anyone on Misha who wants one just come to me with the mats and I will make it with one of my 2 engineers once I can make it.

All you need to take your selfish self centered attitudes and shove them up your asses.You just became like the whining mages when asked if they can drop a table before a BG.Grow the hell up.
    Yes! because its extremely selfish to seek profit in a profession that has next to nil in gains.