level 70 fury TG build

http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?warr...11053110511351

EVERY ONE IN POST I MENTION AND HAVE REPLIED TO ALOT PEOPLE THE 2 POINTS IN ARMS IS ONLY IF RAGE IS AN ISSUE OTHE WISE PUT THEM IN imp whilwind and weapon mastery

At level 70 better off going for incite in prot tree raising your crit % of your rage dump of heroic strike and cleave . the 5 points spent in prot tier 1 makes you a better 5man / offtank and imp. blood rage w/ intensify rage give you more rage and w/ a 40 sec cooldown a dependable souce for more rage . in arms tree 2 points in improved heroic you most likely find is waited points if your not rage staved . the test meters ive seen on "max dps.com" show wotc fury TG warriors generating double the rage needed. if this is true when the game goes live spend those 2 points in furry tree in improved whirlwind, and weapon mastery bringing both to 2 points each . i went with 1 point in each to spend the smallest amount of points needed to reack "TG"

at level 80 redivert points out of prot to arms . you cant get impale and deepwounds till level 80 and not worth the dps difference till you get 3 points in " two hand weapon specialization "

Re: level 70 fury TG build

its horrible... 1x eapon mastery, 1x imp ww... y didnt u just choose one or the other...

or imp execute for levelling...
    Still proudly wearing his 4xT8.1. Keep your faceroll gear. Bitches.

cause that would be pointless . not to mention in different tiers so your statment you mean avoid improve whirlwind ....... improved execute is waste of points while farming your better off keeping rage leading into next target then blowing your load on a scrub/ mob . as i said you most likely would put the points that i had list in arms in both improved ww and weapon mastery based off if you have surplus rage to spam heroic skrike or not .

please disregaurd his post .... he needs to read more next time

all i was saying was, why bother putting one point into each... 2x imp WW will do you better leveling than weapon mastery zomg

and imp execute isnt a waste of points, try stance dancing, using charge more often... then you wont need to worry about being short of rage...
    Still proudly wearing his 4xT8.1. Keep your faceroll gear. Bitches.

I think this would be a better 70 build http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?warrior

O didnt work im new to this how do i make it show the spec>.>

2/2 Imp. WW and 2/2 Weapon Mastery instead of 2/3 Imp. Heroic Strike which is more of a filler than a decent DPS talent.

well i was thinking that with all the rage u get hs wouldnt be a problem.

Quote Originally Posted by GT4
    2/2 Imp. WW and 2/2 Weapon Mastery instead of 2/3 Imp. Heroic Strike which is more of a filler than a decent DPS talent.
    already said that ....... the 2 points there are only if rage is issue in keeping up heroic strike in rotion

o sorry i read that wrong>.>

this spec sems crasy to me wot so ever! ???
    im not addicted, i yust have to log on >_< :P

OH!!! gues wot, not all are from a english talking nor writing country! LIVE WIHT IT!!!

Bad spec is Bad.

TG sucks, don't take it.
    This user has been banned.

Quote Originally Posted by Varithorn1
    TG sucks, don't take it.
    this needs quoting

Not having played on Beta or PTR my main question would be... is the rage generation at this point enough that everyone is passing on unending fury?

I'm in beta right now and i've been trying out most of the popular specs and comparing as best I can (thankfully recount is working). Although titan's grip is something different and pretty fun to play, it's lacking volumes atm. Actually, it's not even working right now.

To answer your question, morepewpew no one puts points into unending fury because the fact that you're swinging 2x2 handers means that with every hit, you're generating a ton of rage. Also, it's pretty ridiculous of blizz to put such a wasteful talent in the 10th tier, imo.

Some people have actually found that a devastate/flurry build puts out more damage than TG. As crazy as it sounds, before the last patch, as 5/8/58 I was doing more damage than TG. Since that patch, however, an arms build is proving to be the best dps for both pvp and pve. Though I find prot to be much more entertaining.

I said all of this without stating the obvious: with 15% less hit (or even 10% less, for that matter) you're going to be hard pressed to reach a hit cap at 70 unless you're raiding. I know that technically you don't have to be hit capped, but 2 misses in a row can be detrimental.

Hope this helps ... send me a PM if you have a specific question.

High Overlord
    15+ Year Old Account

I tested the prot dps build before the nerf, and yes it put out some good dps. Its down fall is that the threat generation makes it completely unrealistic, end of story.