Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...

Re: Warriors are turning out to have no new exciting level 80 changes, and I'm o

Quote Originally Posted by Kristul
    I know that it doesn't really matter. I'm just one player, but for whatever it's worth:

I cancelled my account yesterday. It expires in about 3 days.

I did this for a very specific reason: They took the snare breaks and 60% damage reduction out of Safeguard, which was the deepest prot talent one could have while still having Mortal Strike.

What this meant to be was that it was going to be another X months of sitting in roots, cyclones, frost novas, etc. If I get the MS debuff from talents, everyone already has years of practice on how to remove me from the match. Not pleasing.

I feel so strongly about how controllable warriors will continue to be in PVP, that I left behind 75,000 honor, 20,000 gold, 100 Warsong marks, 100 AB marks, 100 AV marks, and 100 EOTS marks.

Call it QQ, or whatever you want. I'm not sad or bitter, there's just nothing fun worth leveling to 80 to obtain.

Enjoy the game. I might be back if they give us one or two of the amazing fancy tricks that other classes are currently loving.

see ya
    You do know that WoTLK is still in beta, right? If the numbers don't add up, if they're sub par in PvP, they will fix them.

Its lucky they save characters because if you really did it for the reasons stated you are monstrously silly.

Re: Warriors are turning out to have no new exciting level 80 changes, and I'm out.

real warriors spec prot.

one less armsnoob to worry about
    Rocket Sauce.

Re: Warriors are turning out to have no new exciting level 80 changes, and I'm out.

This:

Quote Originally Posted by Trolgar
    real warriors spec prot.

Quote Originally Posted by Trolgar
    real warriors spec prot.

one less armsnoob to worry about
    qft

Just one last thing to do: PvP Prot Gear

15+ Year Old Account

I like bananas. :-*
    Take a break from politics once in awhile, it's good for you.

Re: Warriors are turning out to have no new exciting level 80 changes, and I'm o

Quote Originally Posted by Holyorc
    I don't think its so much as warriors will be good or not, but for a lot of warriors in teh xpac we want to feel like we got somethng new and exiciting. Right now though its all the same shit at 70 except a little better, nothing new and orginal.
    correct me if im wromg, but you DID just say "a little better" meaning its more effective/useful than before...and you want to trade that for a new power like heroic leap that sucks and has to take another 2 xpacs worth of griping about so that it has to finally become "a little better" ?

we got what we asked for, new more useable and sense making powers, stop the complaining.
    Phyta-[H] Gorgonash - 85 Tauren Warrior - Beastmode Tanking / Arms Deeps
    Suberror-[H] Dragonmaw - 85 Undead Priest - Healing made Easy Holy MS [PvE] / Disc OS [PvP] 3824 resil

Warriors get TITANS GRIP in WLK. Surely that's amazing and astonishing and worth playing for, am I right?

I'm not bitter or anything!

or am I?

Quote Originally Posted by Vitrie
    Warriors get TITANS GRIP in WLK. Surely that's amazing and astonishing and worth playing for, am I right?
    Fail talents are what I play for too.
    This user has been banned.

<3 pvp noobs.