Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast

Re: Metamorphosis > Dispersion

umm "*cough*"..did u forget what u posted??..u were the one stating that dispersion isnt a combination of what a priest could already do...and i showed you that to some extent it is a combination of what a priest could do.

If you want a good 51 pt talent roll a warlock or play the class you enjoy for other reasons and stop bitching about the unbalanceness(is that a word?) of this game which has never been equal since day one. I think adding tiny pieces of a class to another is a decent way to make this way fun (I play a druid for christs sake). But to bitch about somebody getting something better than you is just silly and a waste of time.
    Have fun with what you have or re-roll a different class that you think you'd like better or just quit, it's very simple.

Signature too large...

Dsmet, we shouldnt worry about our class being nerfed to the begining of time.
    Chaotic & Jazz, you talk about rerolling other classes saying that the grass isnt greener on the otherside. Well its ure lucky day because im here to prove you 100% stupid. I have a 70 Warlock and I do not hear people complaining that they are nerfed. Personally its a huge buff to all locks for all there 51 point talents. So yes when I'm on my lock the grass is greener on the other side.

metamorphosis is on a 5 minute cooldown (dispersion: 3 minutes), you're a demon (banishable by other wls, paladins can "turn you evil") and the rest of deep demonology is basically a joke.

the grass is always greener on the other side of the fence.

You might be right, but warlocks have to "WASTE" 50 talent points to get meta which is why the tree probably won't be used for anything other than novelty.

I tried using meta on the PTR, and it just sucks. Way too many stuns in this game.

Quote Originally Posted by preludemp1
    Chaotic & Jazz, you talk about rerolling other classes saying that the grass isnt greener on the otherside. Well its ure lucky day because im here to prove you 100% stupid. I have a 70 Warlock and I do not hear people complaining that they are nerfed. Personally its a huge buff to all locks for all there 51 point talents. So yes when I'm on my lock the grass is greener on the other side.
    then stop bitching and play your lock?
    Signature too large...

Then you're apparently deaf. Meta gimped? No, not anymore. The rest of Demo? Yes. Haste scaling Affliction? Oh my yes. Not going to drag a lock argument on in a thread about Dispersion sucking through. I could just as easily state that I play a shadow priest and ''I don't hear any complaints about them.'' But I'd be either ignorant, or a liar. How 'bout you try to base an argument on, oh I don't know, facts...and not really stupid anecdotes.

im not worried, i can always respec/reroll if i feel the pressure is too high. but i would be very sad if i had to give up my priest/shadow spec...i love it and this talent kinda puts it to shame.

i like to move it move it

Quote Originally Posted by dsmet
    umm "*cough*"..did u forget what u posted??..u were the one stating that dispersion isnt a combination of what a priest could already do...and i showed you that to some extent it is a combination of what a priest could do.
    How in the name of God do you figure? Dispersion isn't a heal, and the mana regen is different than the way VT replenishes mana. Lets just say that you had the VT part right, alright, that gives you 1 ability that priests can already use that Dispersion covers. Where is the other part coming from? Certainly not VE.

Edit: It's like saying using a mana pot is the same as drinking; trying to compare the Dispersion mana regen to VT.

Quote Originally Posted by Jazzun
    then stop bitching and play your lock?
    Thats my perogative, but as of right now I'm comparing the two and if I want to play my Priest and constructivly talk about Dispersion needing an upgrade I can do that.

Obviously you ran out of constructive things to say so your in the same boat as Chaotic. Please move on you have nothing more to imput.

Your not the only spec in the shitty 51 point talent boat. Take resto shamans new 51 point talent for instance its a half assed reversed lifebloom that doesn't even stack....they even said it won't have its own animation till after the expansion comes out.

Shamans would gladly take your 51 point talent which reduces damage by 90% and evocate's at the same time cause as of right now Thunder and riptide is easily at the bottom of the good 51 point talent list and 2 of those are from 1 class!

PS: Feel free to suggest blizzard give shaman the talent

Thats my perogative, but as of right now I'm comparing the two and if I want to play my Priest and constructivly talk about Dispersion needing an upgrade I can do that.

Obviously you ran out of constructive things to say so your in the same boat as Chaotic. Please move on you have nothing more to imput.
    I forgot, talking about how the grass is greener and how another class has something you don't is constructive. Sorry, my mistake. Sometimes I wish I had an idiot-seeking missile; 95% of these forums would end up nuked.

No that was my point all along. First I said to re-roll and stop bitching, you said you have a lock, I told you to play your lock and stop bitching.
    Oh and have fun playing it demo as well and getting into all those raids that demo locks are needed/wanted for.
    Signature too large...

Quote Originally Posted by ChaoticSong
    How in the name of God do you figure? Dispersion isn't a heal, and the mana regen is different than the way VT replenishes mana. Lets just say that you had the VT part right, alright, that gives you 1 ability that priests can already use that Dispersion covers. Where is the other part coming from? Certainly not VE.
    well its not a heal anymore, but who knows it might get put back in, but the damage reduction is (to some extent...im not saying its the same) similar to Power Word: Shield.... there are no other positive effects but dispersion are kinda a combination of these two (mana regen and dmg reduction)..

anyway..i was just trying to prove that your post was wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by dsmet
    well its not a heal anymore, but who knows it might get put back in, but the damage reduction is (to some extent...im not saying its the same) similar to Power Word: Shield.... there are no other positive effects but dispersion are kinda a combination of these two (mana regen and dmg reduction)..

anyway..i was just trying to prove that your post was wrong.
    A smashing good job you did too, saying ''well, these things KIND OF are maybe a little similar.''

Good job proving my point that its useless or very sub par.
    Its an Evocate...which in comparison is a base ability learned by every mage at Level 20
    Shield Wall effect...again a base ability learned by Warriors at a low level
    BTW if you pull aggro I'm pretty sure it doesn't say it removes aggro
    so getting 2 skills (one which itself was a talent previously) from other classes combined as a 51 pointer automatically = crap how?

and the point is that 6 seconds is enough for even the crappiest of crap tanks to taunt said mob back.

I forgot, talking about how the grass is greener and how another class has something you don't is constructive. Sorry, my mistake. Sometimes I wish I had an idiot-seeking missile; 95% of these forums would end up nuked.
    Well you dont so leave Troll.

A smashing good job you did too, saying ''well, these things KIND OF are maybe a little similar.''
    i only said its similar to the two abilities a priest already has...after u said it wasnt...

if u say theyre not please, by all means, prove me wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by rimmer
    so getting 2 skills (one which itself was a talent previously) from other classes combined as a 51 pointer automatically = crap how?

and the point is that 6 seconds is enough for even the crappiest of crap tanks to taunt said mob back.
    Oh yeah sounds great, but with Spriests having like -75% threat now and tank threat gen going way up, as well as Spriests getting like 5000 ways to regenerate mana without this talent both parts of the spell are bleh from a PvE standpoint. It's just a weak evocate or an Oh shit button if you outgear your tank exponentially.