Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: Shadow priest glyphs A failure

Glyph of Dispel Magic - Your Dispel Magic spell also heals your target for 6% of maximum health.

Glyph of Power Word Shield - Use: Your Power Word: Shield also heals the target for 20% of the absorption amount.

These two glyphs are going to destroy shadow priests in Arenas. Unless something miraculous happens to give shadow priests some viability in Arenas, they are going to be an easier kill than they are currently on Live.

I'm sorry, normally I just come to these boards to check out the latest and greatest. But for this, I had to register and reply.

Quote Originally Posted by mrvao
    Glyph of Dispel Magic - Your Dispel Magic spell also heals your target for 6% of maximum health.

Glyph of Power Word Shield - Use: Your Power Word: Shield also heals the target for 20% of the absorption amount.

These two glyphs are going to destroy shadow priests in Arenas. Unless something miraculous happens to give shadow priests some viability in Arenas, they are going to be an easier kill than they are currently on Live.
    Are you stupid? Serious question.
    With the addition of Devo plague and it's reduced CD, shadow priests have another form of healing regen. This combined with the obvious VE regen is already damn nice. The amount of self healing you are going to be capable of without dropping form is hefty. Add to that the addition of the powerful glyphs to a shadow priests arsenal? YOU, a shadow priest, can HEAL.....directly, without dropping form. Don't you get it? Your already heavily used, hopefully, PwS heals!

I'm not saying you'll be main healing any raid tanks as full shadow, but doesn't anyone else see how useful those are??

P.S. Dispersion is OP. With Dots running and VE up. You will be regenerating hp the duration, usually. Just sayin. >.>

Quote Originally Posted by Implaus
    I'm sorry, normally I just come to these boards to check out the latest and greatest. But for this, I had to register and reply.

Are you stupid? Serious question.
    With the addition of Devo plague and it's reduced CD, shadow priests have another form of healing regen. This combined with the obvious VE regen is already damn nice. The amount of self healing you are going to be capable of without dropping form is hefty. Add to that the addition of the powerful glyphs to a shadow priests arsenal? YOU, a shadow priest, can HEAL.....directly, without dropping form. Don't you get it? Your already heavily used, hopefully, PwS heals!

I'm not saying you'll be main healing any raid tanks as full shadow, but doesn't anyone else see how useful those are??

P.S. Dispersion is OP. With Dots running and VE up. You will be regenerating hp the duration, usually. Just sayin. >.>

yep

can you say GG shadowplay teams (horay i missed my S1 team)
    affliction/soullink lock + spriest

with all the heals a spriest offers +
    haunt (especially if they leave it at 200% healing) siphon life deathsembrace/soulsiphon and my lock at level 70 with imp healthstones and the healthstone glyph are healing for 4100... cant wait to see the next rank of healthstones with the glyph