Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst

Re: Why new VT replenisment is win.

Quote Originally Posted by Chimina
    on a screenshot from 80 naxx I saw a mage with 24k mana...

that means he gets 300mp5 from 1 sp replenishment

add to that that the new replenishment gives 10 people the mp5, and not 5...
    Thats great, tho talents will be up in 2weeks, and we'll still be doing Sunwell then, and you wont be able to keep up more than 3mins with mana if ur planing to do more dps than u did before patch. Also as someone said it gives mana to 10 players with the lowest current mana pool, gg with prot, ret paladins ehn shamans and warlocks leeching your replenish ticks in certain moments
    It will be great in wotlk, tho i think old 5%(or less if it becomes too much) of total dmg should stay just for the caster
    I tested a bit yesterday on Training dummy and i thought my 1500dps is cool, until I saw boomkin doing 2100 , tho let's wait and see
    "There's a difference between us. You think the people of this country exist to provide you with position. I think your position exists to provide those people with freedom. And I go to make sure that they have it."
    - William Wallace

Mechagnome
    15+ Year Old Account

"Vampiric touch icon here" - NO YOU!
    Quote Originally Posted by Surreal
    grim toll is the worst trinket you could get for survival. Hands down Meteorite wheat stone is better than it.

Quote Originally Posted by Myzrael
    Thats great, tho talents will be up in 2weeks, and we'll still be doing Sunwell then, and you wont be able to keep up more than 3mins with mana if ur planing to do more dps than u did before patch. Also as someone said it gives mana to 10 players with the lowest current mana pool, gg with prot, ret paladins ehn shamans and warlocks leeching your replenish ticks in certain moments
    It will be great in wotlk, tho i think old 5%(or less if it becomes too much) of total dmg should stay just for the caster
    I tested a bit yesterday on Training dummy and i thought my 1500dps is cool, until I saw boomkin doing 2100 , tho let's wait and see
    Totally understand your worries I'm a moonkin I do that damage, but I go oom so far I might have to spec resto, which means I'll do about that dps. =O

To put things in perspective Iw as nuking target dummies with a ele shammie and he did 2.6k dps in kara gear, apparently.(I realised after celebrating me 2.2k dps in me t6 =P).

If the shadowpriest himself runs out of mana, thye should make it like you say higher for the caster himself, or buff replenishment? =O

with regards to the sp doing 1650 dps you have to also count groupmakeup gear as well as heroism and such and the timer left on the boss when killed. i can pull 1550 sustained dps on brut with a 5 min kill without a heroism, this being said , come 3.0 i would hope most sp's to still push and amzing amount of deeps through sunwell and actually be on par with alot of classes, the shitty part is we need a little more hit so switching out some gear here and there isnt gonna be a big deal. Ifs there any classes dps i would like to see its definetly gonna be Boomkins. i fully see them being a top 3 dps class through our sunwell kills.

alos there are things like improved fade which gives us a a 2min drop on fiend cd wch i honestly see as viable for the time being.

Quote Originally Posted by Eleena
    Totally understand your worries I'm a moonkin I do that damage, but I go oom so far I might have to spec resto, which means I'll do about that dps. =O

To put things in perspective Iw as nuking target dummies with a ele shammie and he did 2.6k dps in kara gear, apparently.(I realised after celebrating me 2.2k dps in me t6 =P).

If the shadowpriest himself runs out of mana, thye should make it like you say higher for the caster himself, or buff replenishment? =O
    Personally I think the current Replenishment incarnation is fine. What they need to fix is how shadow priests regen mana personally. They keep saying stack spirit, well we already did the numbers and stacking intel is actually better. Not to mention there is crap for spirit on current dps gear for shadow priests, hell even T6 has little spirit.

That being said, what it "costs" us in terms of mana to proc Replenishment is absurdly high compared to the other "Replenishers" and our self mana regen is abysmally low in comparison.

SV Hunters have Thrill of the Hunt (refunds 40% cost on shots that crit) and Aspect of the Viper (0-100% mana in less than 10 sec)

Ret Paladins have Judgments of the Wise (20% total mana on Judgment)

Even with Dispersion and Veiled Shadows, we do run /oom faster than we currently do on Live.

This so-called passive Spirit Regen is pretty much nonexistent and while the fiend every 3 min is cool, he's still susceptible to death. Granted there is a minor glyph for him, but the meager 5% doesn't offset very well.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mardhyn View Post
    Now this is just blatant trolling, at least before you had the credibility of maybe being stupid.
    Quote Originally Posted by SourceOfInfection View Post
    Sometimes you gotta stop sniffing used schoolgirl panties and start being a fucking samurai.

Exactly!
    If you are planing to use devouring plague in your rotation and sw:d/mind blast whenever its offcd u will get oom in around 2-3mins including 3mins shadowfiend, dispersion, 1 mana pot and improved spirit tap proc once in a while, remember on lvl 70 u cant have both dispersion and meditation.
    I've tried it many times on ptr last few days and I'm a bit dissapointed, we'll see how it goes on live
    "There's a difference between us. You think the people of this country exist to provide you with position. I think your position exists to provide those people with freedom. And I go to make sure that they have it."
    - William Wallace