Thread: Tool Tip Add on

Tool Tip Add on

Anyone know a tool tip addon that rocks?

I'm using cowtip and it does everything except one thing (either I've not figured out how, or it doesnt), and that's move the unit tool tip into the corner for the enemy you're fighting. Mob tool tips still appear by my mouse and it drives me nuts. I want EVERY tool tip under the sun to come up in the same place, in the bottom right of my screen and Cowtip and the former Tipbuddy aren't doing it anymore.

helps!

Re: Tool Tip Add on

Try TinyTooltip. I use it and MobInfo and have the Tooltip Anchored to my mouse, so all I have to do is mouse over and see whats up
    Shaman PvP Theory
    - "that all sounds nice but i prefer the hide behind a rock and dps method, and if they target you, ghost wolf, and if they start attacking you, bend over and prepare yourself psychologically."
    -Thunderspike

I use a combination of CTmod (ToolTip on a movable Anchor) & MobInfo (again a movable Anchor).

Keeps the screen clear when tanking. ;D

trying tiny tip, and i have mob info / ct mod working, but none of them move the NPC tooltip, which is driving me INSANE.

sorry to be redundant, but did you disable the blizzard tooltip?
    Shaman PvP Theory
    - "that all sounds nice but i prefer the hide behind a rock and dps method, and if they target you, ghost wolf, and if they start attacking you, bend over and prepare yourself psychologically."
    -Thunderspike

sure did. it might be time for a WTF wipe.

I figured it out. Mob info was messin me up thanks for the help guys.

CowTip... moo!

15+ Year Old Account

I am liking TipTac.