Level 80 Feral Beta PvP - Any Tester out there?

Dear Beta-Testers, I beg you to hand out some information about feral druid's PvP performance in the latest beta-build. Maybe you could even fraps it or something. Would be really nice.

What I wonder about it:
    • How does the new Feral Charge effect PvP performance?
    • How does Infected Wounds help?
    • How is the demage output in burst dmg situations?
    • How good can you kill casters or healers that use to kill ferals on live?

Of course I can imagine some of this things, but I'm not 100% sure how it will work and so on.

Re: Level 80 Feral Beta PvP - Any Tester out there?

Quote Originally Posted by Furo
    Dear Beta-Testers, I beg you to hand out some information about feral druid's PvP performance in the latest beta-build. Maybe you could even fraps it or something. Would be really nice.

What I wonder about it:
    • How does the new Feral Charge effect PvP performance?
    • How does Infected Wounds help?
    • How is the demage output in burst dmg situations?

Of course I can imagine some of this things, but I'm not 100% sure how it will work and so on.
    Feral charge cat? Its useful to track people down.
    Infected wounds keep people from running.
    Dunno.
    Dunno.
    I fix things, sometimes, when they let me out of my cage.
    @Rawrbmb Watch me stream stuff on Twitch

Well, I knew that so far. :P
    What I wonder about is how it really works. I know Feral Charge is good to track ppl, and I know Infected Wounds helps to keep the close, but that is just theory. I wanna know how it is in real PvP situations.

Well, I knew that so far. :P
    What I wonder about is how it really works. I know Feral Charge is good to track ppl, and I know Infected Wounds helps to keep the close, but that is just theory. I wanna know how it is in real PvP situations.
    I've so far only run into some silly people. I had a prot warrior try to mess with me. I won both times. It was hiliarous.
    I fix things, sometimes, when they let me out of my cage.
    @Rawrbmb Watch me stream stuff on Twitch

Could you do me a favour and try some duells or if you prefer some BGs? Best would be to take a vid of it. (No music/editing needed here for my purpose)

15+ Year Old Account

I'm only on the ptr, but I am having a blast with pvp as a feral. Feral charge cat is soooo fun, it is like shadowstep, we have like 4 stuns, the speed reducer (and attack speed reducer), incredible burst damage, tigers fury, a 5 min cooldown last stand, 45% run speed (in pvp gear), etc.

I'm playing on the PTR aswell, but so far I did not have the luck to really have some good PvP fights since of lag and masses of ret paladins (tho they can be killed by ferals anyway).
    What I'm also curious about is the chance to get Berserk and OoC at the same time, wich is not possible at 70 at all.

15+ Year Old Account

Yeah, that is the only upsetting part We will just have to wait for WOTLK for that I guess.

compared to other classes on beta? feral pvp sucks
    Quote Originally Posted by tetrisgoat
    I got full epic before losing my virginity :P

15+ Year Old Account

I disagree (if you mean ptr, idk anything about feral pvp on beta), unless you are talking of ret paladins atm (who are roflstomping ptr atm).

Indeed, my idea of it is also that, compared to other classes, we still need some tweaking in PvP and maybe aswell in PvE terms.
    I know lvl 80 talents for lvl 70 players change the balance anyway 'cause those talents are calculated for level 80 and also for the additional skills we get on the way to 80.

That's why I'm calling for a beta tester here.

Feral pvp will be hard with our mana problems. Of course you can join and bg or random arena an just spam mangle. Right now a lot of the lvl 80 premades have no experience, or at least pvp, with the class they are logged in with.

Get a player who knows what they are doing and take them to a no lag place like sunwell isle and duel them. Frost mages, ret pallies and death knights will destroy you every time. Also since we lost alot of our bear survivability with the separation of the bear and cat talents we do not fare as well against physical attacks. You are not happy to see warrior and rogues anymore. The pvp bear nerf and not being able to shift more than a few times before going oom will allow any hunter who knows how to kite to beat you easily.

The only upside is warlocks are now easy.

15+ Year Old Account

But we get full mana regen when we are in form now, rather than the reduced regen we had before.

Anyway, I think atlmyk is quite right there. The reason why we were able to kill Warriors and Rogues was the armor value in bear form and PvP-Gear. Now we loose it and don't get the survivability of a Rogue. Rogues got great survivability with Evasion, Sprint, Vanish etc. and ofc Cloak of Skill. While cat druids get what? Yeah, a Last Stand lookalike maybe, great.

Deleted

lol wtf? Feral druid losing to a healer? Fail. Epic fail.

If you have just a little bit of skill and equal gear, no healer should ever win over a feral druid. Dpriests can be tough, ye, but definately doable with proper execution of the skills.

All I see in your two posts in a row is that you like to flame. Who cares about loose or lose? Could be just a typo, no?
    About your first post, of course a healer can not actually kill a feral, but you wont kill any healer in a duell that does not take ages and lasts until the healer is oom.
    In a BG you just can't kill a healer since by the 10 minutes (roughly) you need to kill him there will be enough others to kill you.

Oh yeah, by the way:
    Quote Originally Posted by Bashwright
    lol wtf? Feral druid losing to a healer? Fail. Epic fail.

If you have just a little bit of skill and equal gear, no healer should ever win over a feral druid. Dpriests can be tough, ye, but definately doable with proper execution of the skills.
    It's definitely and not definately, if you like such words, lear to spell them properly.

Oh yeah, by the way:
    It's definitely and not definately, if you like such words, lear to spell them properly.
    I'm sorry, I just had to point that out. Tickled my fancy. =P

But yeah, I'm with Bashwright on that one, people confusing lose and loose consistently bugs the crap outta me. The rouge thing too.

My finger just missed a key there! Anyway, before you start flaming people for typos, be sure that you don't make typos yourself.

Still, this is somehow not what I expected of this post. :P

So, anyone got news about feral PvP in LK beta?