Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Why I'm incredibly Emo.

I've been holy Paladin-ing for near on 4 years. Endgame raider, all that spazz, etc. I've never really been one for complaining about the class, though we do get kicked when down fairly frequently. My only real thing is this-

Why do we not deserve new heal spells? I mean, what with the change to downranking, your options are, Big Heal, Little heal, Instant Heal. And the only "New" Actual heal spell was just an old spell that FINALLY got fixed so it was half useful (See: Holy Shock). Beacon is decent for tank healing, and I don't think we're getting bumped out of raids for chain heal yet or anything, its just -BORING-.

I mean, I flipped through the druid changes. They get a HoT version of CoH, a version of Prayer of Mending (Living Seed), and Nourish, which is a powerful verision of Flash of Light/Flash Heal. And what with the glyph for Healing touch, it just seems like they have all the options and accessories.

Anyway, this wouldn't be a paladin thread if i didn't have 18 people flip through here and say "BUT YOU WEAR PLATE AND BUBBLE. THAT NEGATES ALL OTHER CLASSES AND INSTANTLY KILLS ARTHAS". So Flame away.

Re: Why I'm incredibly Emo.

I don't like Emo's.

Yes ur a right man ..common lets go on forums and suggest that paladins will get hots and eartshield too=)) Cmon lets go on wow forums ..cmon i help u too with a post haha

Quote Originally Posted by Bainz
    I don't like Emo's.
    Don't worry, we can still beat enhancement shamans in duels with full hp :P

Maru wanting another heal doesnt make you emo. Forgetting that you get to judge the bosses your fighting every 30 seconds to keep up your haste makes you emo.

Its ok we can cry ourselves to sleep tonight together.
    I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you I don't have money; but what I do have are a very particular set of skills, skills I've acquired over a very long career, skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you let my daughter go now that will be the end of it. I will not look for you, i will not pursue you but if you don't; I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you.

Quote Originally Posted by Munk
    Maru wanting another heal doesnt make you emo. Forgetting that you get to judge the bosses your fighting every 30 seconds to keep up your haste makes you emo.

Its ok we can cry ourselves to sleep tonight together.
    Yeah.

IF that talent actually worked for me to test.

Quote Originally Posted by peewee672
    Don't worry, we can still beat enhancement shamans in duels with full hp :P
    Shhh!

Quote Originally Posted by Marudas
    Yeah.

IF that talent actually worked for me to test.
    /hands you a kleenex

alas my brother the life of a pally so g'damn sad.
    I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you I don't have money; but what I do have are a very particular set of skills, skills I've acquired over a very long career, skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you let my daughter go now that will be the end of it. I will not look for you, i will not pursue you but if you don't; I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you.

Khody

Quote Originally Posted by Devon
    Yes ur a right man ..common lets go on forums and suggest that paladins will get hots and eartshield too=)) Cmon lets go on wow forums ..cmon i help u too with a post haha
    Quit spewing your shit all over the forums.

You're an idiot with nothing constructive. Just go away.

Quote Originally Posted by Munk
    /hands you a kleenex

alas my brother the life of a pally so g'damn sad.
    I know i dont have my e-peen armory in my sig but for the record I've got 3 pallys on dethecus, 2 70's and one 52. So when I tease Its all in good cheer. I know the mindless spam, and im fully familiar with all the normal qq's. It sounds like you took it the right way so I guess I shouldnt worry.

Quote Originally Posted by Khody
    You're an idiot with nothing constructive. Just go away.
    hero poster is hero

Quote Originally Posted by Marudas
    I've been holy Paladin-ing for near on 4 years. Endgame raider, all that spazz, etc. I've never really been one for complaining about the class, though we do get kicked when down fairly frequently. My only real thing is this-

Why do we not deserve new heal spells? I mean, what with the change to downranking, your options are, Big Heal, Little heal, Instant Heal. And the only "New" Actual heal spell was just an old spell that FINALLY got fixed so it was half useful (See: Holy Shock). Beacon is decent for tank healing, and I don't think we're getting bumped out of raids for chain heal yet or anything, its just -BORING-.

I mean, I flipped through the druid changes. They get a HoT version of CoH, a version of Prayer of Mending (Living Seed), and Nourish, which is a powerful verision of Flash of Light/Flash Heal. And what with the glyph for Healing touch, it just seems like they have all the options and accessories.

Anyway, this wouldn't be a paladin thread if i didn't have 18 people flip through here and say "BUT YOU WEAR PLATE AND BUBBLE. THAT NEGATES ALL OTHER CLASSES AND INSTANTLY KILLS ARTHAS". So Flame away.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oberscht
    BUNNIE!!!!!!!!
    p.s Emo's are fags

Edit: Goodbye. Grimlor

Quote Originally Posted by Maklor
    If you disagree with something, you could put it in a constructive manner or just shut up
    I'm gonna give you out the keyword here and it isn't nor constructive nor manner
    hint: it starts with a 'c' and ends in 'ould' and most people won't

Paladins were never meant to be pure healing classes, your hybrids and that's why you never got more then 3 heals (shock, flash, holy light) original design of paladin was a warrior using holy damage and backup healer if needed, but as you all know that never came true at least not on 60's neither 70's

This is why we're not allowed to equip daggers...

Quote Originally Posted by Heraro
    Paladins were never meant to be pure healing classes, your hybrids and that's why you never got more then 3 heals (shock, flash, holy light) original design of paladin was a warrior using holy damage and backup healer if needed, but as you all know that never came true at least not on 60's neither 70's
    That wouldnt fail if you know.... all healers werent a hybrid of some sort. Even priests are a hybrid and I almost think they have too many heals. Although with no downranking Im guess a lot more will be used.

Hhmmmmm. Why do people insist on holding on to their old beliefs?
    Hybrids don't work.
    They did once, long ago, when I could heal in feral specc just as good as in resto, given the gear made up the difference.
    Hybrids stopped working with patch 2.0
    The increase in talents, the huge increase is stats, it just killed the hybrid.

Just stop saying it's cause ur hybrids......such a thing doesn't exist anymore.......

Everyone seems to have a different point of view of what "hybrid" means...but I'm fairly sure most agree that druids fit that description just as well as paladins do.
    And druids have healing spells coming out of every orifice.
    The only reason I can see for not giving paladins a new healing spell, is that they don't want to copy any other class' healing spells, and they're completely out of ideas.

I've read a few good ones on these forums though, that are not like other existing spells.
    The first that comes to mind is the "Healing concecration", which is either a talented modification of concecration, to make it heal as well as damage, or a new spell that works the same way as concecration, but heals instead of damages.

I love how the druids in this thread think that paladins are hybrids and shouldn't be healers.

What does that make druids?

I mean, Far be it from me to say that it seems like druids want to be able to heal, dps and tank all as one spec...

/cast Dire Bear From
    /flee