Poll: Which one-handed PvP weapon will you be purchasing when 3.0 is released?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Tank PvP Weapons

i'm leaning toward the pummler myself.

Re: Tank PvP Weapons

Pvp weapons should be deleted the moment it is equipped in any instance. As with any other PvP gear.

15+ Year Old Account

I have Tempest of Chaos already as a threat weapon, and The Unbreakable Will if I want tank stats.

Why exactly am I wasting arena points on a weapon?

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Wyndrunner
    Pvp weapons should be deleted the moment it is equipped in any instance. As with any other PvP gear.

Amen brother

they may not make the greatest pve weapons, but they're easy to obtain and do the job. why not get them if they're upgrades?

Quote Originally Posted by purpleSmurfs
    they may not make the greatest pve weapons, but they're free, and do the job. why not get them if they're upgrades?
    Fix'd

Because they're PvP weapons. You'd think that would be 'nuff said. If you want PvE gear, why not just do PvE content? *gasp*

I'm starting to get sick of having to filter out PvP nubs from my raid pugs. I don't even consider bringing them, no matter how good they might be. If you want to do PvE stuff, show me that you are ABLE to first, rather than go PvP all day and get the gear there for free, and think because you have epics you're immediately qualified to raid.
    The ones that crack me up the most are melee classes trying to do even easy stuff like kara in full PvP gear. Caster PvP gear will at least be good in a raid, still wont invite them though, regardless.

what's so special about 3.0 and pvp weapons ?

well, pvp weapons are good. only thing item-points aare wasted on is resilence - dps or spellpower is still here and is equal to pve thingies...
    sets or non-set epics on other hand - not. but... my server is currently really low on population interested in normal instances (pug). so i can sit and shatt looking for grp and find nothing for hours. pvp goes on always. an some stuff is better then normal blues gemmed and enchanted properly. o for
    talking bout tanking weap... i would go for axe or mace. i dislike design of s1-s2 swords.
    somehow i'm still here... stalking around since... well 2006 or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Wyndrunner
    The ones that crack me up the most are melee classes trying to do even easy stuff like kara in full PvP gear. Caster PvP gear will at least be good in a raid, still wont invite them though, regardless.
    I totally agree, but you should give credit about the fact that some pvp pieces are better than most of pve gears.
    About full geared pvp in raid... well... dear "easy-mode-equip-players", please learn how to do a 5-man first ;D

Anyway

Quote Originally Posted by yazaka
    what's so special about 3.0 and pvp weapons ?
    Nothing, just because someone think that a melee weapon with an high max damage can do it better to increase threat and don't understand the fact that the -20 defence in most of the cases will be covert by the main hand "warrior tank" weapons.
    Yesterday our main protection paladin got his Unbreakable Will.

Most of paladins didn't look at the class changes:

- Stamina = Spell Damage;
    - Most of threat abilities scales with ap and sp;
    - Only spell damage items are going to be useless.

EDIT: Op, you should add an option "None of them, I use Pve weapons".

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Xevious
    well, pvp weapons are good. only thing item-points are wasted on is resilence - dps or spellpower is still here and is equal to pve thingies...
    sets or non-set epics on other hand - not. but... my server is currently really low on population interested in normal instances (pug). so i can sit and shatt looking for grp and find nothing for hours. pvp goes on always. an some stuff is better then normal blues gemmed and enchanted properly. o for
    talking bout tanking weap... i would go for axe or mace. i dislike design of s1-s2 swords.

PvP weapons are good,but i thought title was "Tank PvP Weapons" which means he is gonna them for tanking.Unless you have gr8 avoidance and all your concern is some little more TPS,I wouldnt take any pvp weapons for tanking (I definately dont consider resilience to be a tanking stat).Also, "pvp are equal to pve thingies" where exactly?BT? SWP? S4 is a sidegrade to some T6(although I have to admit some pieces are too good) and if he wants some good tanking,better he goes for something like the ZA tanking axe(good tps,nice stats and easy as hell to get) or something equivalent,not a pvp weap.Thats just my opinion ofc.If OP is going to get one anyway,go for axe,for the looks.