Poll: Do you want shield enchants to glow?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 1 of 2
LastLast

[Poll] Do you want shield enchants to glow?

So, weapons have nice enchant glows but do you want shields to have the same? I'd love my bulwark of azzinoth to have an executioner-type look on it!

Re: [Poll] Do you want shield enchants to glow?

Yes please.

15+ Year Old Account

Absolutely no reason that they shouldn't.

Quote Originally Posted by Tygroen
    Absolutely no reason that they shouldn't.

Not necesarily glow, but a cool effect would be nice right?

i'm gonna say yes, but only if we get something cooler than +18 stam enchants to it, otherwise you could request that my +12 stam bracers/boots should glow.

No, glowing weapon and shield will be too much.

Yeah...why not
    Lag - Network related. High server response time, stop downloading.
    Low FPS - Your computer can't keep up with the game - buy a better one

Dalaran doesn't lag (often) your pc just sucks.

RIP Paul Gray

Quote Originally Posted by Mamut
    why not?? will be the same as Dual-Wield two weapons, but will be 1wep and 1Shiled

maybe not glow, but any cool effect will be nice.

Quote Originally Posted by HellBurn
    Not necesarily glow, but a cool effect would be nice right?
    the above. more something like maybe having a "real" (priestliek) shield around the shield (for deff enchants) or a faint light for spellpower, faint dark glow for arena. something not over exagerating
    Greetings Undead. Wonderful day to be alive, isn't it?

is nt sheld weapon? Shield slam>>>:P

Come discuss in my channel "Do you want ring enchants to glow?"

Quote Originally Posted by Militriax
    Come discuss in my channel "Do you want ring enchants to glow?"
    totally stupid and un-needed, you cant see rings, whereas prot warrs and paladins live with their sheild 24/7, plus with the size of some sheilds (bulwark and sword-breakers + alot of the new wotlk models) a effect on them would look good.

So my Skullflame shield would both glow and breath fire? I support this.

Quote Originally Posted by Mamut
    It's funny how your MH has lightning/laz0rs but in the other hand you have a rock.

Shields enchants should get a cool and unique kind of glow, not like weapons, more like aura'ish and more detailed.

shields already have the coolest looks in game, hence my vote for no, i think the glow would detract from the unique and distinguishable graphics of the shield
    Once upon a midnight dreary, while i pron surfed, weak and weary, over many a site of ' hot xxx galore'.
    "'Tis not possible!", i muttered, " give me back my free hardcore!" quoth the server, 404.

No, no, no.

It'd be absolutely horrible to see shields with glow- and sparkle effects for several reasons. First of all, as previously mentioned, shields in WoW are already some of the best-looking items in the game and while some enchants would probably look good on this or that one, chances are the particular enchant you need for your class/specc might just ruin the whole thing.

Call me conservative if you will, but some items - even weapons - look much better without enchants at all, though I would never sacrifice them for the sake of looks. If you insist on running around looking like an endless barrage of fireworks, that's fine; but at least give the rest of us a simple graphical solution to disable them if we want to.

After all, you can already show/hide your cloak or helmet, right?

EDIT: First time posting, by the way!

i tink if blizzard allow to show enchants in ALL weapons ill be more nice, not only in the weapon without Glows, like decaptator of prince, or example mounting vengeance of sunwell trash, this dont show enchant effect =\, blizzard can allow to show effect on this items too, and shield, well, why not?
    put on interface menu the option, "show enchant main hand", "show enchant off hand", will make all happy.

Quote Originally Posted by Mexxe
    totally stupid and un-needed, you cant see rings, whereas prot warrs and paladins live with their sheild 24/7, plus with the size of some sheilds (bulwark and sword-breakers + alot of the new wotlk models) a effect on them would look good.
    So lets put glows on everything since we use it 24/7? It would be nice "LF tank to naxx must be red glow!" Could make disco lights :-O

Quote Originally Posted by Chitzkoi
    . . . give the rest of us a simple graphical solution to disable them if we want to.
    I like it. Customization is gooood.