Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

New paladin changes newest build....

http://wotlkwiki.info/index.php/Sham...ent_Calculator

Click on the paladin tab

I got this from the wotlk beta forums.

Buffs nerfs so far.(That i saw, I just saw it.)
    Ret

JotW is 33% base mana now. This mean the holy/ret build is died and ret stll gets the same amount of mana that they got before.

Infusion of light nerfed. Now 1 sec decrease when you crit holy shock. 2/2

JotP Now last for 1 minute. Same effet. tell me if you find anything else ;D ;D ;D
    Lolret is ftw

Re: New paladin changes newest build....

How come i just put something up they just come out roflmao. Anyways how you guys think about this??
    Lolret is ftw

Pretty much they're trying to kill anything positive about their changes. Gratz to blizz for fucking up. Yet again!

its been a few builds now and they've done nothing with prot..sigh

LOL, just one more reason I left holy for prot. There isn't even a comparison between resto shaman and holy paladins at the moment for whos gonna be the better healer. Now my bitter question is which should I make main sadly
    Beauty now spawns with only two pups in Heroic difficulty. Not to worry though, the missing pup has been adopted by a wonderful, if not insane family.

I'm glad that Blizzard cares about the little things...

Divine Plea is intended for Ret but is a last resort method for Holydins, it's to prevent excessive use of it. If for some reason you need to it's still there, you just basically can't heal for 15 seconds which is the price you pay but at the same time not healing for 15 seconds will get you more than 25% with your regen...

Bottom lline, they don't want Holy pallies relying on this spell and with good reason...if we can't manage our mana (which is a joke if you can't) without this you have a problem and need to fix your spec,gems, or w/e it may be.

Good change and well deserved IMO and YES i'm holy not ret.

Quote Originally Posted by meroko
    Divine Plea is intended for Ret but is a last resort method for Holydins, it's to prevent excessive use of it. If for some reason you need to it's still there, you just basically can't heal for 15 seconds which is the price you pay but at the same time not healing for 15 seconds will get you more than 25% with your regen...

Bottom lline, they don't want Holy pallies relying on this spell and with good reason...if we can't manage our mana (which is a joke if you can't) without this you have a problem and need to fix your spec,gems, or w/e it may be.

The 100% Was already there just not added to tooltip according to beta people, I'm more angry than ever @ the infusion of light. That insta-Holy Light could have so many uses, now, its just much less useful and now requires us to go back into Light's Grace.

This is speaking in a PvE sense, not pvp

Quote Originally Posted by Chrisda19
    The 100% Was already there just not added to tooltip according to beta people, I'm more angry than ever @ the infusion of light. That insta-Holy Light could have so many uses, now, its just much less useful and now requires us to go back into Light's Grace.
    Which is kind of good though because it makes Light's Grace useful again. 1 second Holy Lights after a Holy Shock Crit and I'm pretty sure it will be affected by haste as well....definitely a nerf but i'm not too sad about it. At least the 10% haste from JotP lasts a little longer now (which I am loving)

Which is kind of good though because it makes Light's Grace useful again. 1 second Holy Lights after a Holy Shock Crit and I'm pretty sure it will be affected by haste as well....definitely a nerf but i'm not too sad about it. At least the 10% haste from JotP lasts a little longer now (which I am loving)
    JotP buff is OK at best, 10% is a nice change but doesn't outweigh the loss of Insta-Light. Besides .90 Sec (0 haste aside from JotP) is nice, but still less useful than instant.

Quote Originally Posted by Fadibo
    And the point for judging for holy palas was ?....

Its pathetic and yet again Blizzard shows that they have NO FREAKING idea how holy tree is build up.
    Maybe they wanted to make holy have some sort of feel to it rather than facerolling FoL in raiding...l2 try something new scrub.
    [Edit] Also, the CD on judgement is less than a minute, and to gain 10% haste while having seal of wisdom up and usuing Judgement of Wisdom (hello mana return raid utility), who would not love that? "I have to learn something new, I QUITZ T_T" that's what you sound like.
    Here's my user friendly signature...enjoy.

Quote Originally Posted by Sunstrikeisretlawl
    Maybe they wanted to make holy have some sort of feel to it rather than facerolling FoL in raiding...l2 try something new scrub.
    [Edit] Also, the CD on judgement is less than a minute, and to gain 10% haste while having seal of wisdom up and usuing Judgement of Wisdom (hello mana return raid utility), who would not love that? "I have to learn something new, I QUITZ T_T" that's what you sound like.
    the tank the just died in your gcd did not like it.

You're an idiot dude. Like really. This has to be the dumbest thing I've ever read on a paladin forum.

Yea its a NEEDED change to take away a useful tool because REAL healers like to be as least effective as possible. A+++ reasoning there champ.

I mean, I CAN scale a straight wall using my fingernails, it doesn't necessarily mean thats the best way to do it.

Judgements of the Pure now lasts 1 minute. (Up from 30 seconds)
    This has to be the most useless change ever. Some classes insist on JoW being on the boss all the time so you gotta refresh it every 20 sec anyway now that there is no way to permanently keep it up. It's just a pathetic attempt to make up for nerfing nearly everything that was added in WoTLK for holy paladins.

Quote Originally Posted by confessor
    the tank the just died in your gcd did not like it.
    1. If you cant manage a good rotation...your bad
    2. You wont just judge this shit while your tank is at 20% or something
    3. Your tank must suck if hes dying that quickly. I dont care what fight it is.
    Here's my user friendly signature...enjoy.

All I can say is Kalgan seems to be back from his hiatus.

Kalgan (continues to) set up us the nerf.
    All your buffs are belong to Kalgan.
    You have no chance to heal, reroll tree.
    Beauty now spawns with only two pups in Heroic difficulty. Not to worry though, the missing pup has been adopted by a wonderful, if not insane family.

I'm glad that Blizzard cares about the little things...

Quote Originally Posted by thankyouforthevenom
    its been a few builds now and they've done nothing with prot..sigh
    I wouldn't complain! This pass was clearly a nerf bat to a lot of different classes. Be thankful prot received no changes on this pass, as it would probably have been a nerf in some way. This leads me to believe Bliz considers the prot tree balanced as it stands. I would agree.

Deleted

Holy

* Divine Plea changed to : You gain 25% of your total mana over 15 sec (Old - 10 sec), but the amount healed by your spells is reduced by 100%. (Old - 50%)
    * Judgements of the Pure now lasts 1 minute. (Up from 30 seconds)
    * Infusion of the Light now reduces the cast time of your next Holy Light spell by 0.5/1sec. (Down from 1.25/2.5 sec)

I don't care about judgements of the pure, it's pointless imho. But...Divine Plea reduces amount of healed by 100% over 15 seconds?! I rarely swear but GEESH FUCK GOD DAMN >_< Given the nerf to infusion of the light and this we lose a whole lot of the cool stuff we were looking forward to and I am getting SO close to rerolling >

perhaps you shouldn't use the full duration of the regen then. right click it off if its possible, after a few seconds.

I felt like putting a bullet between the eyes of every Panda that wouldn't screw to save its species
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Illidan&n=Sinders

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Mysmere
    perhaps you shouldn't use the full duration of the regen then. right click it off if its possible, after a few seconds.
    We already fare pretty bad in pvp (1v1, 2v2) and there just isn't time to be sitting on our arses waiting for mana while we can't do any healing. Divine plea can't be used unless you are already winning and then again using it won't make a difference on the outcome.

Quote Originally Posted by Fadibo
    And the point for judging for holy palas was ?....

Its pathetic and yet again Blizzard shows that they have NO FREAKING idea how holy tree is build up.

Now... get this into your freaking head. If the seals would be good enough you would not need to spend 5 !!!! talent points to make ppl judge them every 1 min !!!

WTF is wrong with ppl !!!!
    Even though I do not like the holy changes in this build, the bolded part is just way beyond stupidity. Are you really that stupid? Saying BLIZZARD ENTERTAINMENT ... THE CREATORS OF WOW have no idea on how a talent tree THEY MADE works? Go play in traffic... Seriously.

And I think you dont know how the new judgement mechanic works... either that or learn how to polish up your english.