Thread: List of Glyphs

List of Glyphs

Can anyone help me find a list of all glyphs made so far? When i go to the one on this site its just the druid ones

15+ Year Old Account

Re: List of Glyphs

You could have googled it, I am betting you could have found one on Wotlk Wiki, or Wowhead, or Wowwiki. I'll even google this right now and see what happens:

List of inscription glyphs

The first option gave me a link to a news site which lead to a PDF file containing ALL of the glyphs. Please use this method next time ^_^

The website was http://www.bananashoulders.com/2008/...ription-guide/ if you don't wanna use my information, but find the PDF on your own.

thanks i appreciate it, yeah i realize now i could have but u guys are so much better than a cold, heartless search engine

Quote Originally Posted by Nizjub
    thanks i appreciate it, yeah i realize now i could have but u guys are so much better than a cold, heartless search engine
    You didnt meet me yet...

Tu ne peux pas te debarasser de moi Boubou. Je serais de retour demain.

its not bound to inscription. every character can have 3 major and 3 minor glyphs active
    I have enough of EA ruining great franchises and studios, forcing DRM and Origin on their games, releasing incomplete games only to sell day-1 DLCs or spill dozens of DLCs, and then saying it, and microtransactions, is what players want, stopping players from giving EA games poor reviews, as well as deflecting complaints with cheap PR tricks.

I'm not going to buy any game by EA as long as they continue those practices.